5. Unknown Error - The Yearing(apex)
6. Commix - Be True
7. Matrix & Futurebound - Skyscraper
8. Klute - Our Leader
9. Concord Down - You don't have to run
10.Logisticks - Winter Blues
11.Purple Unit - Bisexual

TOPAZ MIX (@ 57.00)
Accidental Heroes -White Widow (Future Cut & DJ Kontrol Black Widow Mix)
DREAD001 side b ???? anybody know it?
A-Sides (feat. MC Fats) - Crazy (Skeptic VIP Mix)
Kryptic Minds – Covert
Calyx & Teebee – Cyclone
Dj trace – Final Chapta (Dj Motive remix)
Teebee – Human Reptile
Calyx – Leviathan
Calyx – Are You Ready
Dj Vapour – Shampoo
Muffler – Dawn of Time
High Contrast – Angels + Fly
Special A – Dreaming You
Future Prophecies – Concrete Combat
Beastie Boys vs Unknown – Hold it Now
Ram Trilogy – Incoming
Aquasky – Red Out
Kryptic Minds – The Truth
Spirit – Out of Control (c4c remix)
Calyx – Wasteground
Deep & Shafie – Deeper
John B vs NIN – Closer remix
Spirit – Activ-Ated
Audiorama - Suave

Download link: http://www.dnbradio.com/podcast/dl/...O.COM_20090111_1539_-_lazyhazyday11012009.mp3

Streaming link:
http://www.dnbradio.com/podcast/pla...M_20090111_1539_-_lazyhazyday11012009.mp3.m3u

:D

45 minutes in and I can honestly say - it's a tragedy from start to finish. Mate, you can't mix, every new tune is a complete clang, in which you just simply fade out the other. The only half decent section of this mix is the slightly OK tune selection.

I know it's harsh but I just had to apologise to myself for putting my ears through such agony. But you do really need a lot of practice, how you got a set is unknown to me.

45 minutes in and I can honestly say - it's a tragedy from start to finish. Mate, you can't mix, every new tune is a complete clang, in which you just simply fade out the other. The only half decent section of this mix is the slightly OK tune selection.

I know it's harsh but I just had to apologise to myself for putting my ears through such agony. But you do really need a lot of practice, how you got a set is unknown to me.

yeah, i agree, SUBIVOS mix was pretty rough, which is why i put 57.00 to indicate the time MY mix starts. thanks for the feedback for subivos mix, i told him the same myself.

now fast forward to 57 mins, listen from then on, and THEN try and tell me i need practise :D

woah got proper thrown off by that comment wasnt gona download but i mean the selection looks sick, an your a giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl lol excuse my childish behaviour!
P'on ze download!
Will feedback once i listened
Safe

woah got proper thrown off by that comment wasnt gona download but i mean the selection looks sick, an your a giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl lol excuse my childish behaviour!
P'on ze download!
Will feedback once i listened
Safe

lol ty...maybe i should've made it clearer that my stuff starts at 57 mins lol!! despite the awful first 57 minutes (and trust me unless u LUV those tunes spare your ears), it was the top download over the last 24 hr period on the site :D

# [182 uniques] - Topaz and Subivo - lazyhazyday11012009... (Jan.11.09 03:01 CST)
# [109 uniques] - Turbo Alliance - Time Served... (Jan.15.09 10:01 CST)
# [106 uniques] - Spacefunk and Parallax - Crucial X Radi... (Jan.15.09 12:01 CST)
# [102 uniques] - Balistik - Assassin Sounds Thursday Ren... (Jan.15.09 08:01 CST)
# [87 uniques] - dexta - build it up + smash it down... (Jan.15.09 12:01 CST)
# [86 uniques] - crash - morning beats for morning peeps... (Jan.16.09 08:01 CST)

and feedback for MY stuff always welcome!!!

(mikey u tart back me up here or else!! (6) xx)

Damn!!!!
See i thought his comments were a bit harsh! BUT after listenin there well deserved lol i mean honestly he took ages to mix the tunes, which leads me to ask, what the sweet fuck was he doin?? Cause he weret mixin!!! lol

Shit i wouldve done a chop on the first half if i were u lol edit the urang-a-clang- out!

Other than that tho yea your mixings tight, tune selections a bit old but personally i aint heard most them tunes in ages twas a good refresh.

Big up!

Hate to be a sexist chump but its tru not many girls are into dnb let alone bein able to mix so props to ya!

Damn!!!!
See i thought his comments were a bit harsh! BUT after listenin there well deserved lol i mean honestly he took ages to mix the tunes, which leads me to ask, what the sweet fuck was he doin?? Cause he weret mixin!!! lol

Shit i wouldve done a chop on the first half if i were u lol edit the urang-a-clang- out!

Other than that tho yea your mixings tight, tune selections a bit old but personally i aint heard most them tunes in ages twas a good refresh.

Big up!

Hate to be a sexist chump but its tru not many girls are into dnb let alone bein able to mix so props to ya!

lol, i've been at it 15 yrs now so if i wasn't able to mix by now i'd kill myself!! and youre right, thats what i've been doing the last half hr... i dropped it into sound forge, chopped off the first 57 mins (lmao) and upped the volume a tad on the 2nd tune....here's the link for anybody that wants to spare their ears the first 57 mins!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pm64dc

and yep i know they're old, i've been having a mega-tune-sort-out so i've rediscovered loads of them! yay!! 12 odd years of planning is nearly over... i'm just over halfway thru this lot so there's going to be plenty of mixes from me with older classics in them coming up...

halfwaythere.jpg

and some of them are likely to be 3 deck mixes because i've finally managed to get the set up i've always wanted from this:
oldsetup.jpg

to this!! yay!!!
newsetup.jpg

(i'm allowed to be a little smug i've been doing this for 4 odd bloody months now and it's only now it's starting to feel like there's an end in sight!!)

and cheers for listening :D

Let me come round lol yea thats a sweet set up u got there an a shit load of tunes!!! That is a hench collection!

hahhaha choppy choppy poor guy i was that bad once, to be fair i neva recorded it tho lol anywho ill be keepin an eye out for your new mixes take it e z safe!

Let me come round lol yea thats a sweet set up u got there an a shit load of tunes!!! That is a hench collection!

hahhaha choppy choppy poor guy i was that bad once, to be fair i neva recorded it tho lol anywho ill be keepin an eye out for your new mixes take it e z safe!

if ur in south wales or near get in touch!

and in my defence for broadcasting that mix of subivos... he'd sent me a mix before, i'd listened and it was ok, so i told him i'd broadcast it and he said NO DONT ILL DO A FRESH ONE... so i took him at face value, let him send me the new one, and didn't check it... lesson learnt, i wont do that again lol!!

cheers for ur feedback mate :D

I see, so Subivo is the clang-master? Apologies to you, the second section is very nice, smooth and well thought out. I think he does need to have a lot more practice though.

I'm working on my demo cd at the moment, really sorting out the tracklist properly so that it has a better chance of getting me a local slot.

If you can't wait until then and still want a taster of how I do, grab it HERE.

Code:
Kelis - Trick Me (A.I Remix)
Artificial Intelligence - Shinkansen
Drifter [Noisia] – Leola (Craggz & Parallel Forces Remix)
Spectrasoul – Cherry Smoke
Saburuko – Find Me A Lover
Social Security – Green Cross Code (Bungle Remix)
Craggz & Parallel Forces – Fizzy Piglets
Artificial Intelligence – Hooked On
Tommy Boy [TC] & D*Minds – In Da City
Metrik – Technicolour
Bungle & Marky – 13th Floor
The Kox – It’s OK
Original Sin – D For Danger
Shock One - Way You Move
Dan Marshall & Prim8 – Jungle Jazz (D Kay Remix)
Brookes Brothers – Tear You Down

To defend myself, I hadn't really touched them much since my PC went back in August so I admit one or 2 tunes do go off a bit but I think it's otherwise OK. I did however get put off by someone disturbing me which is where the D for Danger mix came in.

I see, so Subivo is the clang-master? Apologies to you, the second section is very nice, smooth and well thought out. I think he does need to have a lot more practice though.

I'm working on my demo cd at the moment, really sorting out the tracklist properly so that it has a better chance of getting me a local slot.

If you can't wait until then and still want a taster of how I do, grab it HERE.

Code:
Kelis - Trick Me (A.I Remix)
Artificial Intelligence - Shinkansen
Drifter [Noisia] – Leola (Craggz & Parallel Forces Remix)
Spectrasoul – Cherry Smoke
Saburuko – Find Me A Lover
Social Security – Green Cross Code (Bungle Remix)
Craggz & Parallel Forces – Fizzy Piglets
Artificial Intelligence – Hooked On
Tommy Boy [TC] & D*Minds – In Da City
Metrik – Technicolour
Bungle & Marky – 13th Floor
The Kox – It’s OK
Original Sin – D For Danger
Shock One - Way You Move
Dan Marshall & Prim8 – Jungle Jazz (D Kay Remix)
Brookes Brothers – Tear You Down

To defend myself, I hadn't really touched them much since my PC went back in August so I admit one or 2 tunes do go off a bit but I think it's otherwise OK. I did however get put off by someone disturbing me which is where the D for Danger mix came in.

nice 1, will check it out in the next few days when i get a spare moment :)

D/L.. I learnt to mix on a few of those tunes so good for a listen :)

cool! hope you like it.. pls remember if ur downloading from the dnbradio site that the first 57 mins isn't me mixing.. well actually it isn't anybody "mixing" lol!... mine starts at 57 mins unless ur getting it from the sendspace link.. in which case thats all me... phew had to make that clear! lol!!

:D

Back
Top Bottom