Someone suggest some good Dubstep albums?

Myy faves are:

MRK1 - Copyright Laws
Kode 9 - Memories of the Future
Roots of Dubstep (sort of Garage / 2 step / dubstep./.really good though!)
Burial - untrue (leftfield kinda stuff....amazing album)
Pinch - Underwater Dancehall

Any of the Dubstep Allstars series are wicked, they really got me into the sounds of Dubstep. The N Type one is really really good

If you want Cd's you can pick them all up from Amazon

Sorry for digging up an old post, but I've managed to get hold of 10 tons heavy and tracks by pinch and they're not bad, but I'm looking for something slightly different... maybe faster? I'll explain:

I was in Ministry the other day for the first time (11th June, if anyone could please help me find a tracklist for the night I'd appreciate it a lot) and apparently they were playing dubstep, but it was faster than most of the stuff on 10 tons heavy, so I'm guessing half step? Some songs definitely had breaks influences in them, but I'd say it was mostly dubstep. Whatever it was, I loved it, so am just trying to find some albums/djs at the moment.

Thing is I'm not new to dnb or breaks but I am to dubstep and relatively uneducated with garage..

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry for digging up an old post, but I've managed to get hold of 10 tons heavy and tracks by pinch and they're not bad, but I'm looking for something slightly different... maybe faster? I'll explain:

I was in Ministry the other day for the first time (11th June, if anyone could please help me find a tracklist for the night I'd appreciate it a lot) and apparently they were playing dubstep, but it was faster than most of the stuff on 10 tons heavy, so I'm guessing half step? Some songs definitely had breaks influences in them, but I'd say it was mostly dubstep. Whatever it was, I loved it, so am just trying to find some albums/djs at the moment.

Thing is I'm not new to dnb or breaks but I am to dubstep and relatively uneducated with garage..

Any help would be much appreciated.

Never heard of 10 tons heavy, but if you listen to Plastician's, a big dubstep DJ, May 09 mix, you should get a good idea of what tunes are big this year, N-Type & Nero who played at Ministry will be playin these tunes.

DJ's?
Skream
Benga
Plastician
N-Type
Hatcha

Albums?
Pretty much whats already been said on this page, any Dubstep Allstars etc...

Have a look on this Amazon page N-Types Dubstep Allstars is awesome as is Skream's Watch The Ride and Caspa & Rusko's FabricLive 37

Back
Top Bottom