My sanity depends on it....

It's an old 92 piano anthem...

Someone here must know..Help a bruva out

Take a listen....please!!!

Vision

Attachments

• track 2.mp3
    787.6 KB · Views: 117
okay, sounds very similar to dj red alert & mike slammer - in effect.

another red alert tune!

not sure this is what you're looking for, though.

soundgirl said:
okay, sounds very similar to dj red alert & mike slammer - in effect.

another red alert tune!

not sure this is what you're looking for, though.

Thanks soundgirl,but def not red alert and slammer. Jungledon suggested a phantasy track which i checked out and it wasn't that either....

Used to hear this track out alot back in the day....can't believe no one can pinpoint it

Cheers anyway, i'll try the other forum u suggested

Vision:grrrrr:

I know this track...... But I forgot the name. CRAP! I hate it when this happens. It does sound like Red Alert & Mike Slammer but if it is them it would be on the Question Mark series as I have all the regular Slammin Vinyl releases that they did and its not them. Honestly it could be anything. Red Alert & Mike Slammer did use this piano and vocal at some point im sure of it but then so did everyone else. I can tell you that I'm at least 99% sure that I don't own a copy of this record.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more of help.... this clip sounds like a Top Buzz set, that sounds like Mad P.

Just looked at the Question Mark series on discogs, I now don't think thats it. I can also say that with 100% accuracy that this is not a Naughty Naughty record as I have low quality versions of all and its none of them. Its not on Impact records either, also have shitty ass low quality mp3 rips of those as well.

Crap, this one is really pissing me off because I once knew this track,.,,,,,,, I might even have it.

"Come on and touch somebody, touch somebody, all night long" Phat choon, I want it if I don't have it already!

I have all the slammin vinyl collection and Naughty Naughty records and it aint n e of them.prolly sumin by top buzz tbh.but,sayin that,the only thing that top buzz released fully was living in darkness and another tune under an alias so i really dont know this 1 sorry :(

Last edited:
1992 said:
I know this track...... But I forgot the name. CRAP! I hate it when this happens. It does sound like Red Alert & Mike Slammer but if it is them it would be on the Question Mark series as I have all the regular Slammin Vinyl releases that they did and its not them. Honestly it could be anything. Red Alert & Mike Slammer did use this piano and vocal at some point im sure of it but then so did everyone else. I can tell you that I'm at least 99% sure that I don't own a copy of this record.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more of help.... this clip sounds like a Top Buzz set, that sounds like Mad P.

Just looked at the Question Mark series on discogs, I now don't think thats it. I can also say that with 100% accuracy that this is not a Naughty Naughty record as I have low quality versions of all and its none of them. Its not on Impact records either, also have shitty ass low quality mp3 rips of those as well.

Crap, this one is really pissing me off because I once knew this track,.,,,,,,, I might even have it.

"Come on and touch somebody, touch somebody, all night long" Phat choon, I want it if I don't have it already!

The clip is from Slipmatt's set at fantazia nye 92/93 if that helps,so not mad p but not sure who the mc is.Also had a couple of old Coxy sets with this tune on too.

This is proving to be a real fuckin thorn in my side!! if not even the legend that is 1992 can help,: then maybe i should just concede defeat:mad:

Vision

It is by the one and only "spectral" - Touch Somebody - Black velvet VOL 5, same record label that produced bady d - Let me be your fantasy......... 100% on this too Dj Vision

Last edited:
The_Jungledon said:
It is by the one and only "spectral" - Touch Somebody - Black velvet VOL 5, same record label that produced bady d - Let me be your fantasy......... 100% on this too Dj Vision

Fuck mate!!

Can't tell you what a legend u are bruv

Sheer fuckin quality

Knew this site wouldn't let me down

Massive respect to the Jungledon.....:applause:

And if i hadnt already added to your reputation and the site would let me do it again....

So instead..

Rolling a big fat one in you're honour mate...:spliff:

Peace

(a very happy and soon to be blissfully belted!)
Vision

The_Jungledon said:

crikey. nice one, mate. (y)

Black Velvet is not a real label. Those are dodgy represses from what I could tell by visiting that site for the past 10 minutes.

Ohh yes and Baby D "Let me be your fantasy" was produced by Floyd Dyce (or Dice) of Production House Records.

Back
Top Bottom