Some WIP I would appreciate some feedback on

AlienWeapon

Yeah basically any words on how I could improve this track would be excellent. Its a work in progress but I thought it would be cool to stop before I spend too much time on it to see if its actually worth finishing and improving. http://soundcloud.com/8-bitheroes/noobcake-wip

oh yeah and happy to give feedback in return for whoever needs it. I know how difficult it can be to get feedback around here, we are all learning after all.

Last edited:
I think the freq modulating you did on the drum break in the beginning starts good but it doesn't finish w/ a high enough freq and resonance for the impact I feel it should have at that point in the track (before the break stops).

Also maybe there could be a bit of a boost to the kick and a bit more high end layered on the snare for the main loop, but I like the arrangement (sorta Amen ish) and beat in it.

Interested to see how you structure out the rest of the track, it has a lot of promise.

I agree with what you said about the kick and the freq mod, I want the kick to be beefier and I feel it needs more impact at the end. I will deffinitly play around with these elements and see what happens.
Thanks for the suggestions, I tend to be my own worst critic.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I really like the chime kinda noise in the intro, definitely has a cool sound. And really liked the drop. As said above I think the drums could b beefed up a bit! Good work tho really like this 1.

this is coool man, love the intro, love the drop, love it all! proper ragga vibes! definitely continue with this one.. struggling to find anything to critique.. was initially gunna say the drums were possibly too loud but i'm still listening to it and i think they're good now.. wanna see this made! lol

feel free to drop feedback on my latest track..

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/...till-very-much-learning-feedback-for-feedback

Thanks for your feedback, il be working on beefing up these drums a bunch. As well as layering more would compression be a good route to take to thicken things up?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom