Some unfinished dubstep bizznizz

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
My aim here is to be punchy and dancefloor. I can test out my tune on the dancefloor because I have a dj'ing job so before everybody comes in I can play it for the early birds haha. Anyways, I'm mainly wondering if my snare is present in the mix enough. Don't mind the random mute of the drums for a few bars. I quickly mastered it in ozone which idk if I want because I want the dynamics to still be there, but who knows maybe I have to sacrifice dynamics to make it dancefloor.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ecgahg4p5qqx95

Sorry mate but its pretty likely ur gonna have to loase at least SOME of the dynamics if you wanna make it dancefloor :(

Yeah :/ But I can do what rusko said is on the final export decrease the volume of the intro by 1db to make the drop stand out more

gettin better but those hats sound wayy too white noiseish and would kill people ears on a system just saying

got some rusko/ish elements in there..but really good job,
i think the snare could have a lil more presence in the mix, n the hats need a lil less high end.

btw how did it sound before u used ozone? im thinking of getting it, a lot of people say its really good.

hats are too loud and too much high end on em, mixdown seems a bit bass heavy, i think with a good mixdown it would sound fat, but im struggling to hear it at its full potential

got some rusko/ish elements in there..but really good job,
i think the snare could have a lil more presence in the mix, n the hats need a lil less high end.

btw how did it sound before u used ozone? im thinking of getting it, a lot of people say its really good.

Mmmmm ozone made it quite better. I'd say it sounded like the difference of cupping your hands over your ears before, it made it come out and beat you with it's dick.

kill the flange effect, kick still needs a lot more presence as does the snare, and the white noise is overwhelming the entire mix and the wobble synth is so thin man needs be beefed up . Just trying to be helpful as this sounds a bit harsh .

kill the flange effect, kick still needs a lot more presence as does the snare, and the white noise is overwhelming the entire mix and the wobble synth is so thin man needs be beefed up . Just trying to be helpful as this sounds a bit harsh .

Flange effect after the drop? The drums can't be changed anymore really, it's all exported and I did my best with those, I'll try some tubes over the drums though.

don't worry about the harshness, I wrote it all down! thanks a bunch man

Back
Top Bottom