some people say a man is made out of mud

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Sep 9, 2012.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

a poor man is made of muscle and blood

2. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

who the fuck says a man is made out of mud?

Uruk Hai are made out of mud though

3. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

karl's another day older and deeper in debt

4. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

i am scared of karls strong male hands and i have never loved. i am originally a polack.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
  5. logikz

MICHAEL my dear boy, to ride, shoot straight and speak the truth, such is our plight.

oh and btw, i will edit everything moskit posts in this thread. its a lovely day today, goddamn its warm. just been hanging out with my creole friends and i feel splendid. and theres a girl coming over tonight. gods, wonder how thats gonna go. ive decided on not being polite, thats one thing thats for sure. ill frown, bark at her and put her in a sleeper hold. then we will get off the bus, that ought to set this party off right.

6. logikz

oh and by the way, anyone posting in this thread does so running the risk of being edited. skynet thread, blatant abuse of power thread, small willy thread.

7. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Just had an amazing dream. There was hundreds of us we must have been smaller as we we're all racing round an round a field doing laps on our respective dog. I was on the back of an old dog who died, a Dobermann, seemed to recall we werent winning the race sort of midfield. As the race went on I noticed there was a mountain in the background and as the day was turning to night a glorious beacon of light came from the top of the mountain, dont think it was a volcano though. All the racers turned and stared at the light and were transfixed but the dogs kept on running.

logikz likes this.
  8. logikz

powerful imagery. are you sure this was a dream or could this be a meta memory of something that took place or possibly still is to take place? you are a dog person, are you not? and there is still no dog in your sig, i refuse this dog. dont make me tell the story about the cage again

9. jmzmaloney

The picture is real boyo. Its Prince Harry, the real Prince Harry naked pics from last month. Went back in time disguised as a dog, the dog is me, the photo is taken with my mind looking into a mirror. Only the mind can take pictures whilst time travelling.

10. logikz

and who are you if i may ask, the man what invented thoughtographs! or what, the duke of new york A number 1? haha he was badass wasnt he (escape from new york, snake plisken, but who played the duke of new york again)? BUT i say this for you are not, if that was your impression. what do you take me for. here is a thoughtograph i took earlier [​IMG]

11. jmzmaloney

I am fucking collosal in the world of thoughtographs, me and Guy Pearce invented it, me and Guy met on the set of Priscilla, I'm in that movie but only a small part, dragged to the nines, yeah we fucking invented thoughtographs that night dressed as women in the Australian desert, high as fuck, told me his whole thought process behind his Neighbours characters, we kissed but not homosexual just two women in the beautiful desert. We fell out after Memento seemed he was trying to cash in on the thoughtographs idea with fucking Nolan.

12. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

Man is not made of mud for mud is not a thing as such. Do u mean soil or maybe that band that liked tiger feet the appropriate amount?

There was that dude in the fantastic 4? Although I thought they were just ok, not really fantastic if u ask me.
    Anyway the point im making is he was clay wasn't he? I don't know I've never watched the thing.

13. jmzmaloney

Shit Man.

Shit man, shit man, does things like no ever man
    He stinks of shit, he is a git
    Shit man always saves the day

14. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

Now there's a hero we can all get on board with.

15. logikz

THEODORE DO NOT come floundering violently into my thread when you havent even found out about the fantastic 4 properly! what kind of incompetence is this, do you even try to make an effort, honestly. look, ben grimm aka thing was unlike many marvel heroes not burn a mutant, but rather mutated by space radiation when the group stole a space ship but crashed it before they could get out of the stratosphere. got fantastically strong and nearly indestructible, but was mutated horribly which has been an issue for him, his looks has made him feel unattractive and so hes bitter and lonely, something he blames reed richards for, and it didnt get much better when johnny storm stole his girl alicia who just so happened to be blind. i always found that strange because considering there are women who get turned on by guys in jail, and start writing them letters and marry them when they come out and shit, and all sorts of fucking idiots, surely there would be lots of women that would get off on a hulk like that?

but i digress, thoughtographs, right. you do seem like an authority on the matter maloneys, guy pearce is rather attractive of course. did you see that film when he travels in time? that film is fking worthless, flipping heck thats one awful film. id kiss him too, of course, thats not the issue.
    heres fleetwood macs 'dreams'

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  16. Moskit

But his balls were so win...

Shame on you Korf.

17. logikz

THEODORE DO NOT come floundering violently into my thread when you havent even found out about the fantastic 4 properly! what kind of incompetence is this, do you even try to make an effort, honestly. look, ben grimm aka thing was unlike many marvel heroes not burn a mutant, but rather mutated by space radiation when the group stole a space ship but crashed it before they could get out of the stratosphere. got fantastically strong and nearly indestructible, but was mutated horribly which has been an issue for him, his looks has made him feel unattractive and so hes bitter and lonely, something he blames reed richards for, and it didnt get much better when johnny storm stole his girl alicia who just so happened to be blind. i always found that strange because considering there are women who get turned on by guys in jail, and start writing them letters and marry them when they come out and shit, and all sorts of fucking idiots, surely there would be lots of women that would get off on a hulk like that?

but i digress, thoughtographs, right. you do seem like an authority on the matter maloneys, guy pearce is rather attractive of course. did you see that film when he travels in time? that film is fking worthless, flipping heck thats one awful film. id kiss him too, of course, thats not the issue.
    heres fleetwood macs 'dreams'

18. jmzmaloney

This is Fleetwood Mac not that junk

19. Moskit

Stevie Nicks was hawt.

I listened to her new album last weekend, its shite.

I went to see them at Birmingham NEC when I was like 11 or something, I hated it at the time, but now realise what a silly little nob I was.

20. jmzmaloney

Yeah Stevie Nicks was fine, same as that little minx from The Bangles, check this out