Some one recommend me good phone

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Junglist_007, May 14, 2011.

1. Junglist_007

Junglist_007 learning difficulties

Hi guys can some one recommend me decent phone. In price range of £100-£150. I don't want to spend lot on phone rather spend it on vinyl. But I need new phone having this old nokia not doing it. I would go for iphone or blackberry but there way to expensive. As to be pay as you go. I didn't really know much about phones what's good and what's not. I wanna touch screen one with decent camera. Any suggestions people? Many thanks :).

Are them HTC phones any good?

2. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

i have an htc desire hd and i love it.... altho the built in speaker on the iphone is better. htc screen is bigger, camera is better, phone calls are better...... :) and it only costs about £50 down payment whereas iphone is like £100+ you can get most of the best apps from iphone on the htc / android.

3. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

Blackberry Bold 9900 is out this summer ... looks dappa ... am holding out for that, due an upgrade end of this month but gunna wait till june / july to grab it

---------- Post added at 09:44 ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 ----------

sry didnt read you saying you was buying it not contract ..

4. DOOVD

DOOVD Member

Dude just get a £15 Nokia. Those things last forever, easy to use, long lasting battery and if you lose its no big deal. This if you wanna get a phone just for texting/calling and keeping things simple without spending too much at all.

5. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

iphones are shit, i have one and hate it. just a gimic not a phone lol!! the missus has a HTC Desire and they look sexy, honestly mate if you can go for a HTC then you should.

6. Junglist_007

Thanks for all the replys I was thinking about the HTC phones. I been looking at them on ebay there pretty cheap and they do look nice.

7. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Nokia N900 is what i used before i was given an iphone 4 from work.

N900 is awesome.

Iphone 4 is amazing for everything except phone calls lol.

8. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

I've got HTC Wildfire and its decent, the camera is very good, the sound with headphones is awesum. I think its cheaper than Desire but its with lower resolution, so some apps that require higher res cant be used/will lag but thats mostly for games but i dont think that;ll be a problem cuz there is loads of good free apps on the internet. The only thing which is really shit is the built in speaker.

9. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Not blackberry, theyre fucking shiiiit. Definately htc in that price range mate

10. Junglist_007

Cheers for the replys guys. I went for the HTC Wildfire in the end.

11. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

Im due an upgrade tomorrow. I was thinking HTC desire HD or maybe incredible. That sumsung galaxy s2 looks pretty good too. Motorola Atrix looks sick too.

12. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

Its definitely a quality phone, i'm looking to get one of those in the future

13. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

I would deffo say have a think about goin on contract, I used to only do pay as you go but then i made the decision to try contract and ive never looked back. I feel you get so much more out of it also u get a variety of phones you can choose from and various tariffs