Drum & Bass Some of my stuff

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Cloudstar (Env), Jul 21, 2011.

1. Cloudstar (Env)

Cloudstar (Env) New Member

Hey guys, new to the forum and I'm sure I'll get plenty of abuse for attempting to share with you what can only be described as incomplete ammeter work however, you should listen anyway!

This is one of my more recent works "Racing through the clouds" you'll notice a very simplistic approach to the sounds very similar to that of LTJ Bukem though no where near as good.

This one labelled "That next place" was made when I was away in Greece just looking up at the stars and this is the sound that came out, again very chilled.

I'm still learning and have been producing since February so you'll have to bare with me as I learn the ropes. I can say though that I have never had so much fun other than when I am producing so yeah I hope someone out there likes some of my stuff.

Many thanks,

George (Cloudstar)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Cloudstar (Env)

Cloudstar (Env) New Member

I also have made a few others such as:

Here we have another track I made called "Back to the oldskool" my attempt of mixing what sounds like a cheesy 90's track into DnB to make a semi-okay sound.

Finally I'll only post one more track before I get attacked for flooding the forum, this is "All the tears" and well I just love it for some reason though it probably does suck theres something that keeps me infused.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015