Some news from the Timeless camp.

manikular

timeless recs crew
Hi everyone,

In between football matches we're working hard on new dj bookings and slowly expanding the agency! Gridlok is
currently leaving a trail of devastation throughout Europe promoting his forthcoming Tricks EP. Also we've confirmed
new line ups for Source and the Red Zone night in Holland and we have a few roster changes so read on! Please
email any questions or booking enquiries for summer months and autumn as most artists are really busy. Thanks for
your interest and support!
Cheers
Martyn & Brillo @ Timeless Music Group

GROOVERIDER / PROTOTYPE NIGHTS!
Timeless DJ Agency in association with Event Horizon and Prototype is now booking Grooverider and Prototype
labelnights! With the mighty Groove getting his imprint back this year, he's ready to hit Europe with his signature dj-sets to give you all the true Rider experience. Please email for enquiries!

forthcoming dates:
26/06/04 Prototype Night @ The Pulse, Madrid, Spain
06/08/04 Grooverider & Mc Verse @ Sziget Festival, Budapest, Hungary
14/08/04 Prototype Night @ Future Beatz, Vienna, Austria

MC RAGE JOINS THE AGENCY
We're happy to announce we now take bookings for MC RAGE, in addition to any Timeless DJ Agency related artists! Rage is also back at our regular Source nights in Oxford UK as a resident mc alongside up 'n coming talent Manikular. As one of the top mc's on the circuit, Rage has always been representing new styles of mc'ing, as well as nurturing
bright young talents to see the light of day. At the moment he is also recording vocals for various (non)dnb projects,
watch this space!

FUNCTION FORTHCOMINGS
Digital's Function label is seriously back on track with a string of quality releases coming up! First up is Amit's "Changing Lanes" b/w "Changes", followed by Digital's own "Cheek" / "Square Rock". Also watch out for Hungary's
brightest hope Tactile with "Falmouth" and the highly anticipated "The Mist"! We are currently taking bookings for
Digital as well as Tactile's Chris.SU & SKC. Dutch headz can check Digital at the Dance Valley Festival August 7th.
Please email for enquiries and availability!

GRIDLOK "TRICKS EP TOUR"
Gridlok's june tour in Europe is well underway, with dates in Holland, UK, Germany, France and Switzerland still to go. During the tour Gridlok is taking time to produce new tracks collaborating with various upfront artists, so keep your eyes and ears open in the near future! Gridlok's Tricks EP on Violence will hit the shops soon, as well as the Compound remix he's done for Ed Rush and Optical on Virus, backed with a Baron remix.

Forthcoming tourdates :
6/16/2004 GRIDLOK, DJ INK, JOHN ROLODEX, DYLAN, DJ E, Stirlin/2shy/System - THERAPY Herbal London (uk)
6/18/2004 GRIDLOK - PHAZECLUB Ms Connexion Mannheim (germany)
6/19/2004 GRIDLOK - TENSION Warszaw (poland)
6/24/2004 GRIDLOK - BREAKS UNITED Le Triptique Paris (france)
6/26/2004 GRIDLOK & SPIRIT - HARDWARE The Kiff Aarau (switzerland)

FORTHCOMING NIGHTS :
18/06/04 Source @ The Zodiac, Oxford UK : Randall, Friction, Jay Jay, Mc's Rage & Manikular
26/06/04 Red Zone @ Effenaar, Eindhoven NL : Doc Scott b2b Dj Lee, mc Justyce, Pan, Nymfo, Pressure, Mc Jay

FULL ROSTER JUNE 2004
DJ LEE, DIGITAL, SPIRIT, DANNY C, PROBE, CAUSE 4 CONCERN & DJ OPTIV, BETA2, RATTY&TANGO, JAYJAY, SILVER,
DYLAN, TOTAL SCIENCE, AMIT, OUTRAGE, NJC, FUTURE BOUND, GRIDLOK, CONCORD DAWN, BULLETPROOF,
ILL.SKILLZ, CHRIS.SU & SKC. MC's : RAGE & MANIKULAR.

Nice work man looks like a good year for you guys. Just a question of intrest but have you guys partly taken over Anger Managment or work together, because alot of the artist's you've got listed are also on there books or use to be.

sayber said:
Nice work man looks like a good year for you guys. Just a question of intrest but have you guys partly taken over Anger Managment or work together, because alot of the artist's you've got listed are also on there books or use to be.

No not at all. I think Brillo [Timeless] and Dylan [Freak/Anger] are good friends and work close together.. I know that freak recordings goes through LOAD media for distribution.

check www.timelessmusic.org it's about to be updated but should give you a bit more background info!!

www.load-media.co.uk for all the new releases :p

peace!

Last edited:
manikular said:
No not at all. I think Brillo [Timeless] and Dylan [Freak/Anger] are good friends and work close together.. I know that freak recordings goes through LOAD media for distribution.

peace!

Cheers for the info man, always loving the Timeless crew!! :2thumbs:

when is Digital (or any or your crew) gonna make it down here? I have three flyers with his name on them and he aint made it once. Fave producer an all ...
:gpeace:

mesh said:
when is Digital (or any or your crew) gonna make it down here? I have three flyers with his name on them and he aint made it once. Fave producer an all ...
:gpeace:

good question, i know steve loves playing down under and considering we have very strong links with artists from your neck of the woods i'm sure it will not be too long!

i'll ask and report back!!

manikular said:
good question, i know steve loves playing down under and considering we have very strong links with artists from your neck of the woods i'm sure it will not be too long!

i'll ask and report back!!

wicked man, I know he has made it to NZ as my mate saw him there, but I think he's had immigration probs here. Bastard govt we have.
cheers for ze update 8)
:gslayer: big up timeless

Back
Top Bottom