DnB Some new tracks, feedback please? :)

Hey mate you have some good ideas, but personally I feel they don't seem to go anywhere. Only listening on my phone, but first thing I noticed is that the first one just sounds like a 2 minute intro?, so hard to give any feedback if it is only an intro, although i like the concept, and the sounds are excellent.. Second one just feels like a 3 minute intro too? Like I said at the start of the post you have some really good ideas, so keep it up mate..

Last edited:
@Nucleoid - I've changed what you suggested and it does sound better, thanks :D

@TheRealSkuff - Yeah I know exactly what you mean, that's my problem :p I'm having trouble progressing the tracks into something else, and I'm spending too long on one particular part of the track instead of moving on. I've moved on a lot from when I started, but only been producing for a few months so I still have loads to learn :) Thanks for replying!

I'm wanting to make some 'Loadstar-esque' or any RAM Records kinda drum & bass sounds, but kinda struggling with the synths I'm stuck with at the moment. What 3rd party synths/samplers would you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom