some new stuffs i made, remix of Cazzette's Sleepless

That vocal reminds me of stan sb and fox stevenson. I don't have any problems with sitting bad in the track.
Actually, the track reminds me alot of them, also a half beat part, melodies... nice!
The only thing I can say about it, is the mixdown, the bass could be a bit louder, the melodies/arps are a bit (for me) too loud

yeah man i think theres a massive deal going on in the mid to high range, always love the big commercial feel on your tunes though, i dont know what to suggest with the vocal, maybe try spread the synths and get the vocal as mono as possible instead of eqing, or maybe the other way round? listening in laptop speakers so im no help really! like the synths and melodys though and if u can get thoze vox sounding right it will be banger!

I think the vocals are nice.Songwriting is top notch as well.No complaints from me.This is a very catchy track....well done!

well shit, thanks!

thanks capone, always pulling through with reviews. i just dont like the sound of it too mono in the mix, obviously thins it out but it takes away idk. that and its not an acapella and im dealing with annoying stabs that they used.

siiigh tbh im over this track. but ill use the feedback sometime in the future when i can stomache going back to it ;)

thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom