Some new liquid variant

really nice man...

the synth and bass work nicely together, euphoric feelings man,

im really feeling it man... i just think the beat needs a tiny bit more shuffle or rims? a bit more step? you know?

the synth nd bass is bliss man

Perc sounds great! Nice and crisp. Cool pad, nice mod in the intro.

(drop) - oooh, yes sir!! I'm not feeling the voc... I kind of am, but not really. That sub is nice though! right up my alley

The prod sounds solid as can be, nice and level.
:rock:

nice work, I`m not familiar with this style, I will be trying it out and listening more to it now tho.

I feel the vocals do deffo have a place in this track, but I would rethink where and how you should use them.
Nice overall sound, but I couldn`t comment too much on that as I`m not familiar with sub-genre of liquid.
God I talk shite sometimes man, although I`m sure you`ll get my drift, lol.

Keep it up

nice work, I`m not familiar with this style, I will be trying it out and listening more to it now tho.

I feel the vocals do deffo have a place in this track, but I would rethink where and how you should use them.
Nice overall sound, but I couldn`t comment too much on that as I`m not familiar with sub-genre of liquid.
God I talk shite sometimes man, although I`m sure you`ll get my drift, lol.

Keep it up

Nice one bud.

Yeah liquid is good man, there's darker sides of it too (which im really feeling at the mo!).

Here's a short list of producer's that im into right now, and some track names.

Spectrasoul - "blood rain" loving this one.
Break
logistics - loving "dreamer of deams" and "no words" loads.
Random movement! - check out "sabina"
Mutt
Laos

OBviously i could be here all day mentioning names but these should be enough to give you the jist of things. thanks again mate.

Later.

Nice one bud.

Yeah liquid is good man, there's darker sides of it too (which im really feeling at the mo!).

Here's a short list of producer's that im into right now, and some track names.

Spectrasoul - "blood rain" loving this one.
Break
logistics - loving "dreamer of deams" and "no words" loads.
Random movement! - check out "sabina"
Mutt
Laos

OBviously i could be here all day mentioning names but these should be enough to give you the jist of things. thanks again mate.

Later.

dreamer of dreams is a fuckin TOOON

together is best logistics song ever tho

sounds good! id like some hi hat changes in there, apart from that, the drums sound crisp.

dont think the vocal is too bad in there. maybe just redoing it would be enough.

good work, hope that youll finish this one!!

sounds good! id like some hi hat changes in there, apart from that, the drums sound crisp.

dont think the vocal is too bad in there. maybe just redoing it would be enough.

good work, hope that youll finish this one!!

O thanks man. Yeah i will be finishing this one.

The drums have an extra bit of depth from a new element i added earlier... bit of an update. Ill let ya know when its fully done, including vovals lol.

locked......

Chords in intro sound nice, drums came in a tad loud so i suspect the sytnhs might need to come up to account for the drums level.

the high end is quite nice on the drums, maybe a liiiiitle bit messy though and abit too upfront

Vocal could work i rekon, i know u said ignore it but you cant its in the track hahaa if u could do more with it then it could work. Is the sound of it an fx u added or is the sample like that? if its like that as a sample then scrap it it wont sound good imo

Bass is overall quite nice, its deepish, could maybe have a little bit more low end to it, with this kind of tune id expect BIG bass

good effort man, not a bad little number there, got some vibes to it. With more edits n shit will sound pretty nice

defo bring that high end down on drums in volume a bit after it finished! :)

locked......

Chords in intro sound nice, drums came in a tad loud so i suspect the sytnhs might need to come up to account for the drums level.

the high end is quite nice on the drums, maybe a liiiiitle bit messy though and abit too upfront

Vocal could work i rekon, i know u said ignore it but you cant its in the track hahaa if u could do more with it then it could work. Is the sound of it an fx u added or is the sample like that? if its like that as a sample then scrap it it wont sound good imo

Bass is overall quite nice, its deepish, could maybe have a little bit more low end to it, with this kind of tune id expect BIG bass

good effort man, not a bad little number there, got some vibes to it. With more edits n shit will sound pretty nice

defo bring that high end down on drums in volume a bit after it finished! :)

Thanks for the feed man!

Nah the vocal is real good quality, i was just messing around with filter's and stuff just experimenting really. I'll take what you said into account. noice.

I have always been a fan of your tracks, and this one is no exception.

I actually really like the vocal, I think it needs a bit more work to make it sit a bit better with the track.

The pads on the track are very good. I think the beat sounds a tiny bit weak... not volume wise, but it just sounds like it could have a bit more weight to it.

The sub goes really well with the pads, but could do with being a bit heavier.

All in all I like the track mate, keep me posted as to when its finished.

yeeeh mate lovely tunage! really enjoyin this one, has a crazy mysterious feel to it. i actually think the vocal sounds alright, you dont really notice it when the sub comes in, just sounds like another instrument.
the drums sound pretty perfect to me, maybe just try vary them a little more after a while. love the low wobble bass, reminds me of starlight by netsky.
all i all a very well produced tune big ups!

yeeeh mate lovely tunage! really enjoyin this one, has a crazy mysterious feel to it. i actually think the vocal sounds alright, you dont really notice it when the sub comes in, just sounds like another instrument.
the drums sound pretty perfect to me, maybe just try vary them a little more after a while. love the low wobble bass, reminds me of starlight by netsky.
all i all a very well produced tune big ups!

Thanks a ton mate, fancy a collab?

just had another listen to the 'old' version ;)

Mate- thats possibly the most enjoyable 4 minutes I've had this week!
Love the bass and the pad harmony..

YES YES!

just had another listen to the 'old' version ;)

Mate- thats possibly the most enjoyable 4 minutes I've had this week!
Love the bass and the pad harmony..

YES YES!

Thanks buddy, top bannana!

I will be completing this tune, im playing around with some vocal ideas as i 'speak' trying to come up with something great.

Back
Top Bottom