DnB Some Neurofunk i'm working on.

Man crazy builds, loving the samples in the intro. All the little off-cuts at the fill sections of the drop are super dope! I reckon the mids could be a tad crisper in your bassline and fill out the stereo image a tad more. I'd love to hear some real sharp stabs in there also to contrast the vocal-esque bits every 4 bars. Solid production though dude!

Man crazy builds, loving the samples in the intro. All the little off-cuts at the fill sections of the drop are super dope! I reckon the mids could be a tad crisper in your bassline and fill out the stereo image a tad more. I'd love to hear some real sharp stabs in there also to contrast the vocal-esque bits every 4 bars. Solid production though dude!

Taking that all on board my friend, thanks very much for your time!

Yeah no problem man, had a scope of some of your other music and it's all sounding rad, loving the vibes. Good to see another scottish dnb producer!!

I live up in the highlands, town called Ballater in the Cairngorm national park. nearest city is Aberdeen i guess :P

Aw nice one man, much in the way of a dnb scene up there?? Hahah. Really diggin your sounds man, fancy a collab??

Aw nice one man, much in the way of a dnb scene up there?? Hahah. Really diggin your sounds man, fancy a collab??

No scene whatsoever. Like none totally. Anything going on down there, because I would be keen for a trip down if there were some half decent events or club nights.
As for collabs, I'm only really interested in working on tracks in person, that doesn't rule anything out of course but I really struggle when collaborating over the Internet. Im signed to a big label (in terms of the genre) as a producer and DJ in a different genre of music (although that's on back burner now as I want to focus on neurofunk) and I have always had trouble with the Internet collabs.

Super sick, reminds me quite a bit of Billain, esp the pitch-mod mids and the style of the snare. Reminds me of his stuff from like 3-4 years ago, could easily mistake it for the same. Very nice work! My only constructive criticism would be that some of the syncopated stabs during the initial build might make it hard to mix, but obv not a big deal. \m/

No scene whatsoever. Like none totally. Anything going on down there, because I would be keen for a trip down if there were some half decent events or club nights.
As for collabs, I'm only really interested in working on tracks in person, that doesn't rule anything out of course but I really struggle when collaborating over the Internet. Im signed to a big label (in terms of the genre) as a producer and DJ in a different genre of music (although that's on back burner now as I want to focus on neurofunk) and I have always had trouble with the Internet collabs.
There was a critical sound night on last year with ivy lab and kasra which was excellent, and that nightvision night in edinburgh occasionally has some big names but nothing too frequent at all unfortunately :/ Keep an eye on this page for scottish dnb events: https://www.facebook.com/groups/225982440780618/
Aaah good to hear, what music were you making before?
That's understandable about the collabs man, I can definitely relate to that. What software you running?

There was a critical sound night on last year with ivy lab and kasra which was excellent, and that nightvision night in edinburgh occasionally has some big names but nothing too frequent at all unfortunately :/ Keep an eye on this page for scottish dnb events: https://www.facebook.com/groups/225982440780618/
Aaah good to hear, what music were you making before?
That's understandable about the collabs man, I can definitely relate to that. What software you running?

Thanks for the info!

i have done a lot in the hardstyle scene release and gig wise, im signed to Fusion records, played at Emporium festival in the netherlands, along with bigger events like Loudness and Loudfest and megabase, also played at 69below in glasgow in december and that was crazy!

thats my alias for hardstyle: https://www.facebook.com/ShellshockMedia/?fref=ts

Super sick, reminds me quite a bit of Billain, esp the pitch-mod mids and the style of the snare. Reminds me of his stuff from like 3-4 years ago, could easily mistake it for the same. Very nice work! My only constructive criticism would be that some of the syncopated stabs during the initial build might make it hard to mix, but obv not a big deal. \m/

Thanks bro! Changed all of the breakdowns since this version and taking your feedback into consideration! Billain is my fav :D

Thanks for the info!

i have done a lot in the hardstyle scene release and gig wise, im signed to Fusion records, played at Emporium festival in the netherlands, along with bigger events like Loudness and Loudfest and megabase, also played at 69below in glasgow in december and that was crazy!

thats my alias for hardstyle: https://www.facebook.com/ShellshockMedia/?fref=ts
Siiiickman that's awesome, playing in the netherlands must've been something else! Haha 69 below is class, the I am a raver nights w/ DJ cammy etc are the tits haha. But yeah dude if you're ever up for some kind of collab hit me up, always keen to get involved with other decent producers!

Back
Top Bottom