some more advice!!!!!

sounds like hiphop and dubstep mixed could definatly work given the time as it is im not so sure but will definatly follow to see where it goes

Hey dude,

not trying to sound rude but put the link in soundcloud tags, then we can hear the tune without leaving the forum! :)

As for the tune:

At first I was thinking "hmmm, not sure what this is gunna be like". When those wobbles kick in though it all comes together really nicely! I think this is really interesting track! Like Jaw said its kinda like hip hop and dubstep crossover. Reminds me of datsik, i think its just the nice groove and wobbles that puts me in mind of datsik? Nice one! :)

You aint being rude bro... Im alittle new to this. So I can use the info. Thanks for the feedback
Thats pretty much what I was goin for. Still tryin to reach that level of crisp hits and womps

Your tracks are very chill. Keepin it old skool with the jungle. Im listening to tranquilize and its wicked calm nice and deep ambient with a nice upbeat pianochord melody. definitely a dope outro track. Big ups bro

Last edited:
Yes I was thinkin more fill with somethin. Some transitions are choppy. Thanks for the comment!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 ----------

Commented back on your coldplay remix.. Wicked bro

i think the snare would benefit from having a higher snappy snare/ sound layered on top as it sounds a bit flabby at the moment. actually id layer the kick with something higher like a hihat or a more natural sounding kick to help bring it through the mix

its got a cool beat, got my head nodding, not really my area so cant comment too much, there lots going on to keep the listsners interest which is good

Back
Top Bottom