Some Help Please.

chiller

:jay:< Hi

Ive just bought an ipod nano & downloaded iTunes.

I want to burn a cd pack to iTunes so I can put it on my iPod but I cant organize it the way I want to.
I want to have each CD, for e.g Dj Rap(CD1), Zinc (CD2) etc under one folder (?) named One Nation NYE'97 and have the Cds within that folder (?).
What ive been doing at the moment is making a playlist for each CD & then putting them all into a folder named One Nation NYE'97. But when I do this it mixes up all the files because within each CD there are different files.

Here's an example of what Im trying to do:
attachment.php

:teeth:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 67
lol cant beleive you went to the trouble of makin a diagram
Yeah u cant do that
you can just do 1 playlist called 'one nation' with all tracks from all cd's in order
or
Have a playlist for each cd
one nation : Zinc
one nation : Rap
etc

Itunes is gay

Itunes is gay

Incredibly gay!

if ur goin on about how itunes manages ur music on ur computer if u dont like it u have to uncheck the option where itunes automatically does it and jus do it urself

and its extra gay cos if u have an ipod the only softare you can use is itunes which is shit
try sharing an itunes on 1 computer between 4 people with 4 ipods livin in ur house, its shit

oh and another thing say you put some mp3s into itunes and then you (or SOMEONE ELSE!!) moves the mp3 files, fuckin itunes cant find them and therefore they disapear from your ipod?????

rant over

They don't go from your ipod unless you set it to sync, they just can't be located in itunes. NEVER set it to sync... I plugged my ipod into my mates pc on sync once, gave me his shit tunes and deleted mine.

Back
Top Bottom