Some great big bass for you all (Dark/Drum & Bass/Drumstep/C&C needed, free download)

Re: Some great big bass for you all (Dark/Drum & Bass/Drumstep/C&C needed, free downl

Certainly some big bass in there, too much high end distortion in there but that's just my opinion, keep at it!

Re: Some great big bass for you all (Dark/Drum & Bass/Drumstep/C&C needed, free downl

Certainly some big bass in there, too much high end distortion in there but that's just my opinion, keep at it!

Thanks for the feedback. I might try to tone some of that down a bit, I blame my novice mixing knowledge lol. Trying to work on getting the right balance in there.

I pretty much have to agree with SoveX, there's too much high end distortion on here I think. Tho it's cool tune, really. Do you have good monitors and good headphones?

I pretty much have to agree with SoveX, there's too much high end distortion on here I think. Tho it's cool tune, really. Do you have good monitors and good headphones?
I've got some pretty meh equipment, so it definitely makes it difficult to properly mix everything.