some feedback on the new soundcloud

Yeah but for how long? The new one is shite. Too messy & confusing. If it ain't broke, etc.
Is there any where to post your feedback?

i think people worry too much about these kinds of things. there are a lot more bigger problems in my life to worry about than facebook timeline or new soundcloud design. so altough i liked the old one more i don't much care and i use mixcloud more anyway - no space limitations and other restricting shit. at least i can upload as much as mixes i please in there :)

the guy talks about soundcloud like it's his biggest worry in this world. like everything depends on it.

i think people worry too much about these kinds of things. there are a lot more bigger problems in my life to worry about than facebook timeline or new soundcloud design. so altough i liked the old one more i don't much care and i use mixcloud more anyway - no space limitations and other restricting shit. at least i can upload as much as mixes i please in there :)

the guy talks about soundcloud like it's his biggest worry in this world. like everything depends on it.

lol, I don't get why you're posting on a forum then.

Yeah but if you're paying good money for a pro/solo account, then surely you've got a right to tell SC your views on the new changes.

Yeah but if you're paying good money for a pro/solo account, then surely you've got a right to tell SC your views on the new changes.

good point, agree with you on that one. because in this case you've paid money for one thing and when you get something else...

When you expand people's bios you can't read the bottom bit because it extends past your screen. You have to right click and highlight the text like you want to copy and paste. Rather unprofessional to let that slide but then they don't appear to me to be a very professional organisation..

Not a bad over haul and certainly a better look than a few months ago. Meh.

Spot on.

I just changed back to the old version because on the beta version i couldnt skip through the tracks it just kept making comments so ive changed back

I struggle to understand why social media networks feel the need to change an already functional system, MySpace, Facebook, SoundCloud etc... Do they think we'll jump ship if we're not bombarded with updates or something?

Hey guys i keep changing my soundcloud back to its original state but everytime i go back on its the beta version again? How do i save it as the old version so it stays like that?

It's really doing my head in now everytime i go to my soundcloud it comes up as the new one i have to keep signing in and changing it back to the old version. Does anyone know how to save it as the old version so i dont have to keep switching it back. I so wish i didnt change it now :(

Back
Top Bottom