Some dubstep I made without a title...

i wud feeedback but i cant download anything in work. will have a gander later, iv got a dubstep track on here aswell if u cud hav a look.. everyones seems to be lookin past it!

I'll look into it, bit busy but now I feel obliged to look at people's tunes to get me feedback thru karma haha

Got some nice effects in here; very high quality, what freq you export at?
How'd you get the reversed scratch sound before the drop and how'd you get the tune sounding great without making the high freqencies too high?! I can never get a good balance :(
Vocals fit in real nice.
WHen the dub first hit, I was like, where's the bass? Then the beauty played out, nicely done mate!
Good stuff going on man.
Steve

Got some nice effects in here; very high quality, what freq you export at?
How'd you get the reversed scratch sound before the drop and how'd you get the tune sounding great without making the high freqencies too high?! I can never get a good balance :(
Vocals fit in real nice.
WHen the dub first hit, I was like, where's the bass? Then the beauty played out, nicely done mate!
Good stuff going on man.
Steve

I exported at a WAV of a 320. It's damn high quality haha, like I was sending it to be mastered, and yeah those plugins that I used cost LOADS, good thing I don't have to spend a penny except for the hardware I use, which was used a lot in this tune. I was going to add more to it, but the project was getting so crowded with all the plugins that all I can do is better the mixdown really.
The reversed bits were from a vst called glitch, and the high end wasn't sounds too terrible because I didn't overdo it and I spread it across the panning spectrum.

Oh and did you notice a bit of bass weirdness for the bass sound thats low with a bit of mid and playes a low note then high? I hear a huge raging sub on a proper system but not on my headphones.

massive props for reviewing my stuff!

Back
Top Bottom