some cunt hacked my email

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
just tried loggin in an says someone hacked it and they been sending spam
i had to put details in from wen i set the account up wich is about 4-5 years ago and now they dont believe its my account fuckin cunts

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
i know how to solve this... first you ring the marklars, and get the marklar that marklars you to marklar a new marklar... from this marklar you can go in and marklar the old marklar and marklar the marklar to your new marklar.

simples

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I AM MR SOLOMON ADAMS.
BANK OF AFRICA(B O A)
OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA
FASO
DEAR FRIEND,

THIS MESSAGE MIGHT MEET YOU IN UTMOST SURPRISE.HOWEVER,IT'S JUST MY URGENT NEED FOR FOREIGN PARTNER THAT MADE ME TO CONTACT YOU FOR THIS TRANSACTION.

I AM A BANKER BY PROFESSION FROM BURKINA FASO IN WEST AFRICA AND CURRENTLY HOLDING THE POST OF DIRECTOR AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT OF THE BANK.

I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF TRANSFERRING THE LEFT OVER FUNDS ($10MILLION) OF ONE OF MY BANK CLIENTS WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY ON 31 JULY 2000 IN A PLANE CRASH.

I AM INVITING YOU FOR A BUSINESS DEAL WHERE THIS MONEY CAN BE SHARED BETWEEN US IN THE RATIO OF 60/30 WHILE 10% WILL BE MAPPED OUT FOR EXPENSES. IF YOU AGREE TO MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL. FURTHER DETAILS OF THE TRANSFER WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR RETURN MAIL.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

YOURS,
MR SOLOMON ADAMS.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
every day some guy from africa wants to send me.... but .....

you must be doing something that african men are enjoying alot............

i want to see an old school war batween aboriginals and native americans. like that greatest warrior tv show.
maroi n eskimos could be the other semi final

Last edited: