Some c*nt has ripped off my work - whats the best spam/e abuse i can give this tw@t??

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jay walker, Oct 14, 2010.

1. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

I created a catalogue for the company i work for 2 years ago, no copyright or trademark was put in place for the name of the catyalogue, an a rival company has launched their new catalogue using the same name i came up with, and they have trademarked the name now, claiming they knew nothing of ours. Im soooo pissed, but it looks like my work arent gonna do anything about it....

so...

I wanna spam the tw@t with as much abusive, embarrasing and irrelevant information/emails as possible, I have a mobile number for him, an email address and a company address, anyone help me out with some good ideas? realistic ones tho, i dont wanna send up in bing or getting heavily fined for it! lol

2. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Re: Some c*nt has ripped off my work - whats the best spam/e abuse i can give this tw

just put his phone number on 4chan they will do the rest

deadaelus likes this.
  3. T Leaf

T Leaf Neighbourhood Sickhead

Re: Some c*nt has ripped off my work - whats the best spam/e abuse i can give this tw

you can never switch /b/ off though. thats the only down side lol. but thats irrelevant in your case

4. jay walker

excuse the ignorance, whats 4chan bruv? im a bit of an e-tard! what would the benefit be?

5. ScottyEightSix

its forum where you can post anonymously, basicly where some of the sickest people on the planet hideout. Dont know much about it to behonest ask Moskit he loves the place, I think Fes knows a bit about it as well.

6. jay walker

coolios, will have a looksy into it :thumbsup:

7. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

No dont !! lol

they'll end up spamming him with child pron and link your name/ip along with it lol.
    Especially for something like that.

8. jay walker

hmmm, proceeding with caution is essential by the look of it!

9. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

THE WEBSITE IS http://www.4chan.org/ enter it via a proxy server if your dropping some attacking darkness , theres some very very dark net users via site but if its fun justice u want http://www.4chan.org/ is the only place for net justice :lol: SEE U OVER THERE ;)

10. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

yeah 4chan is the only way to go, best to do is tell the same story you told us, and use the word "britfag" including his name & # in the OP

11. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Jay I am disapoint you not call me up. YOu know I do a great thretening phone call ( remember the one I did on you ? for laughs ) . Give me numbers I scare them with petrol bomb. standard.

12. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

be cautious with 4chan... they arent your personal army and might reverse raid you. Ive seen it happen a few times.

they might call up this guy and befriend him, asking him questions about you, then proceed to abuse you instead.

13. T Leaf

T Leaf Neighbourhood Sickhead

yeh heed Harry3, they are cunning social engineers

14. ScottyEightSix

What you do Jay is go on the site pretending to be him, post his phone number and say your looking to meet new people or something, or you lookin for love... Let them do the rest, you dont associate yourself with it at all dont give them any background information or anythin.

15. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

just post the number sayin your lookin for bum sex but do it from an internet cafe or sum place they cant trace back to u

16. ali^

ali^ Bigtingsagwarn

if you put it on 4chan it will get page 10'd straight away, either that or "not ur personal army" etc

17. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

ive never actually used 4chan been o n there before but its quite confusing

18. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

page 15 you newfag :teeth:

19. TongueFlap

TongueFlap Flappin'

ur not the only one who thinks that...

20. tone090

tone090 Bare back rider!

Same here. I thought the site would be solely for prank calls etc.