Some budget decks and mixer..

GoldnSilver

Okay, so I've come to the conclusion that I'm getting some decks. At this moment I have £290. I know your all probably thinking "WAIT FOR 1210's!", but I'd have to wait about a whole year and my parents are against me getting them as they're alot more expensive than other options, especially as these will be my first decks. So with £290, what am I looking at getting? Second hand or new.

Thanks. :wave:

EDIT: Btw, I've also seen a pair of Numark TT1625's for £70 per deck. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
you could easily get a pair of 1210s and a mixer off ebay for 290 (or less).. just wait around and wait for one to come up

I know, I've been lurking around it for a while now, but I mean, it has to have all cables and be near me or free delivery, as Im not willing to travel to far from Manchester.

fair enough, definately worth still holding out imo, if you get a pair of 1625s and stick at it you'll want to upgrade in 6 months or so anyway..

Ah okay, I'll just save up another £60. That's be £350, that's enough for a couple 1200s/1210s a mixer and cables, right?

Ah okay, I'll just save up another £60. That's be £350, that's enough for a couple 1200s/1210s a mixer and cables, right?

depends whats goin mate.. if you hang tight on ebay im sure some will come up for ya around that price. cables are cheap man dont worry to much about that stuff. be more worried about ya amp and speakers

Yea true point on the cables.. Shit, an amp. At the moment I'm just using some powered speakers and a pre amp.. could I carry on like that?

yeh its ok man, u dont have to get ur whole set up straight away, u can build it over some time with bits of cash, just set base camp up first before u climb the mountain :)

Yeah I got my 1210s for £250 but they don't come at that price often on ebay, it may take you some time but you should be able to hunt some down in the end. It's good to go and test them out before you pay though. Mine are old but they are not scratched or marked

TT1625 £70 each! What they are my old decks if I was selling them I would not ask for that much! Maybe I should sell one then! They were fine for me to start off with, now I have Technics I see how sensitive the Numarks are on the pitch. But it is good to learn on to get used to different decks as when you upgrade to Technics you will be exatic. But then if you can get Technics to start off from....

Yeah, it does take a while, but on eBay just a minute ago I found some 1210's and a mixer (can't remember which one) for £200, they went for £275 about 5 minutes ago. I could have probably won that bid but there was no way for me to get to Nottingham. Damn, just gonna have to wait for another bargain to arise.

two dinner plates, 30cm of string, two safety pins, a polish housewife and a cereal box.

u've got yourself a djing art attack

and we'll within budget

try gumtree too mate, can look for stuff in your area then, although sometimes it's quite expensive.

intrested in a behringer djx 750 in mint condition? 8months old just used @ home comes in original box. for about 80 pound? + postage.

write me a mail wave2001@gmx.at if intrested! but be quick maybe someone else is faster (got some threads on other forums aswell)

nope sorry, my technics are used daily won´t sale them. just bought a xone22 these days and now i just wan´t get rid of the old mixer.

not intrested in mixer only?

Back
Top Bottom