some bastard

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
i was at a house party, some wankers turned up and went thru my jacket :/ my wallet did turn up tho in the toilet with no money in it, they even took the change.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
what a bunch of cunts, i hate people that do that.

i have fond memories of a whole party chasing some people doing that sort of thing out the house and down the street...

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
I thought the iPhone had an app for everything? obviously dont have one that prevents theft eh...

Sorry to hear about that mate, hope the cunt that took it get electrocuted by it.

snatch

VIP Junglist
thats shit mate and everything,

but what the fuck were you doing leaving your jacket lieing around with your wallet + cash and your £300+ phone in?

unless they took it from your jacket whilst you were wearing it?

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
thats shit mate and everything,

but what the fuck were you doing leaving your jacket lieing around with your wallet + cash and your £300+ phone in?

unless they took it from your jacket whilst you were wearing it?
I hid my jacket under a chair, someone obv saw me and blagged it when i wasnt about. shit eh?

However, you can now get a nokia 5800 so all is not lost
-on that note I got a brand new 5800 on friday, went out to a fantastic houseparty that night, got totally muller-cornered, and then got mugged good n proper. :( Bye bye brand new nokia, my money, zippo (20 years old!), keys and what was left of my scotch, the bastards. On reflection it was good i was so arseholed, otherwise i might have been in a fightin/arguing mood and could have got battered. So @tongueflap I feel for u mate.