Solitude Concept/Serranito (remix) [Technoid - hardDark]

Ez Neomind,
1st
Intro seems a bit heavy ;)
Don't like the snare - just personal taste,
Mixdown sounds good,
2nd
Like the intro, you use lots of arps I see.
Nice job on the basslines, tasty.
Mixdown is nice.
Good tune.
Cheers.

Ez Neomind,
1st
Intro seems a bit heavy ;)
Don't like the snare - just personal taste,
Mixdown sounds good,
2nd
Like the intro, you use lots of arps I see.
Nice job on the basslines, tasty.
Mixdown is nice.
Good tune.
Cheers.

Thanks a lot for the feedback Para. Yeah in the first one the snare is more like a darkstep one. It's an old old tune tbh...
Cheers mate =)

before any of you say anything,
usually i won't be doing this but in
my opinion, this time it's required as it's
promotional intended

:D

sick sick sick remix.. much more phat!
unfortunately i need to agree with Para for the snare... a bit too much note on this one, sounds like an "out of tune" snare! But is the only thing i can say...
Big up man! :)

friggin snares, are killing my way out. I've just put my hands on a new snares pack and currently building new ones so... let's se what you guys think for the next tunes.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the feedback on this ones... :)

Not so much my style but fckn dutty sounds good to me man the synth rez in the second tune sounds like it could do with the highs down a little but thats just me

First one isn't really my type of thing but the production and everything is great.
Second tune is big, heavy stuff man.

Not so much my style but fckn dutty sounds good to me man the synth rez in the second tune sounds like it could do with the highs down a little but thats just me

thanks for that tip. There will be another tune called Beauty Concept, which has the same structure but other elements where I will take that advice in count man :)
Thanks for the listen!! ^__^

Back
Top Bottom