DnB Solid - Chamber [working title, wip, etc]

You're tunes just keep getting better Seppo. You thought of adding some vocal snippets or something?

Tough bass line m9.

Big ups to Kama for the b-line, I basically pulled the samples straight from that pack he did.

Cheers n7, glad the progression isn't all in my mind! Still sounding way too messy IMO, but we'll get there yet.

Remixed it a bit, sounds fucking ace on my laptop, probably sounds terrible for real, will give it a listen in the morning.

Apecat I really enjoyed this song. I really can't critique the mix. I just enjoyed listening to it. I enjoyed the drums especially.

Cheers. Not happy with the snare, and to be honest I've been really lazy with snares lately; I just process my breaks to make their snares sound al right and leave it at that..

Played it for my dad, he said I use up all the good edits in the beginning and then the drums kind of drone on, which I agree with.

Oh well, I really appreciate the feedback, now it's on to the next one!

Cheers. Not happy with the snare, and to be honest I've been really lazy with snares lately; I just process my breaks to make their snares sound al right and leave it at that..

Played it for my dad, he said I use up all the good edits in the beginning and then the drums kind of drone on, which I agree with.

Oh well, I really appreciate the feedback, now it's on to the next one!

Keep being over critical of your work. it is a good thing to have a healthy need to better. But give your self some credit this song is good.

My dad's more of a country lad turned punk rocker turned junglist turned country and western, he's sort of gone full cycle. He's actually the one who introduced me to drum and bass in the first place, but I was like five and didn't think much of it at the time.. He has also made quite a bit of techno way back when in the 90's (when inlines were the big thing) and makes ambient pieces and shit like that every now and then. He is quite hip.

Haven't really had vox in mind when making this, just wanted to make a nice uplifting sort of old skool jungle'y soundscape.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback fellers!

Back
Top Bottom