Solid - Black Whole [super wip]

Snare's a little funny in the intro,the first 4 hits are at a lower velocity, and then the next 4 are much louder.
Lots of percussion work though which is pretty interesting.

Keep at it.

Experimenting with some delay tricks on that snare, which I thought sounded good once it kicks in and makes everything supersweet when there's a moment of silence..
I'll sort it out, cheers!
Trying to work with my strengths this time around instead of trying to learn a million new things at once.

Slightly updated. Bump.

I'm thinking of adding a lead synth kind of something, maybe a Reece, but I lost the awesome tutorial I found for how to make one in Sytrus...
I'll just muck about and see what I can come up with. Might want to change the first bass as well..

Loving your percussion mate. It's a pleasure to hear the amen that comes in at 1m37...sorely underused! I think with the sorts of beats you're using you could maybe concentrate on building tension up to the drop? If you got the scissors out between 1m05 & 1m30 it would be a better tune imo...

really loved the intro
excellent drums - really nice work.
im not to keen on the bass right near the end - i liked the 1st bass much more
but a really nice so far m8
good job

Cheers.

I'm gonna look at those basses and shit.

And I'm terrible at constructing drops.
I tend to focus all my attention into building up the percussion and kind of panic...

I'm sort of pleased with the drums, though I'll have to look at chopping shit up a little more, I'm a bit ashamed of repeating two unedited drum breaks through the [black] whole track...

S'all about the tension fella...

Also get yourself some 'blodclaat' vocal samples to add to the mix mate. Timestretch em ftw...

Back
Top Bottom