Soldiers Laugh As Iraqi Woman Almost Blows Up

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck the war u dont see no troops going to africa to help the starving slavery ect jus gone to iraq for oil!!!!!!!!!!!!sake!!!!! fuk em all!!!!

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
As if the general outside view of the US Army is'nt bad enough, this just reinforces alot of the controversies about them, sick bunch of bastards the soldiers in this video are

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
As if the general outside view of the US Army is'nt bad enough, this just reinforces alot of the controversies about them, sick bunch of bastards the soldiers in this video are
dude do u even know wtf ur talking about? are you listening what they teach u in school...ahh man:end_of_wo

bare in mind most of theses soldiers do not have control of there asingments...these dudes prolly been sitting there stairing at that shit for 36 hours staraight and boom theres a lady walking twards one of those mines u planted....

put yourself in them shoes
9/11 was set up by the u.s government anyway,

wanna argue? go for it..
:ipfft@u:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
bare in mind most of theses soldiers do not have control of there asingments...these dudes prolly been sitting there stairing at that shit for 36 hours staraight and boom theres a lady walking twards one of those mines u planted....

put yourself in them shoes
agreed, you cant judge a nation by a few idiots anyway.
still, fucking dark video.
i mean, its a fucking lady walking to her death. do something you uneducated scumbag of a soldier.
You're supposed to be there to protect these people, thats the official statement. Can you at least do that ?

what if he had stuck his head out and shouted at her to get away, and then an iraqi sniper shot him in the head
then he'd go back home in a bodybag, and be given a medal. Thats his job, thats how he freely chose to makes his living. If he didnt want to die from a sniper bullet in Iraq, perhaps he should have started a business, gone to college, or simply flipped some burgers at Wendy's.
cruel statement ? yes. almost as cruel as they where to that woman.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
right, this is all i have to say, i believe the people on this video realise the danger and wanted to help the women, repeatedly asking for someone to wave her away, yet the sitch still brought about laughter at the circumstance...

however you think, that's a natural reaction. doesn't mean they wanted it to happen does it?

did these people hope she dies, no. did these people want to prevent it, yes. these people are putting themselves in a sitch most of you wouldn't dream of, yet rely on.

DJHaze

\\nah i dont wana deal with u 2 tbh

hes got a n64 sig!? that says alot about someone

here, look at this
SORRY PEOPLE ITS NOW OFFICIALLY COOL TO HAVE A CAT IN YOUR SIG AND AVATAR.

i do apoloigse

:ipfft@u:

n64s are fucking bad!

nah it just came in my head and from all the proof that ive seen for 9/11 i am a strong beliver that it was set up.