Solace - Shivers [Deep roller]

Solace

VIP Junglist
So, recently I've been making alot more deeper tunes but I feel my soundcloud page doesn't reflect that atm. So that's why I've uploaded a tune that has that deeper sound that I'm more into now.
Also a freebie for the ones who want.

But. Most of all, feedback is more than welcome!

I tried to not put to much stuff in the drop, just a more rolling bass and drums that support the whole tune, but without too much things going on in there.
Let me know what you guys think

Whats with the cats and the pyramid?
I absolutely love the bass line. There is something about the snare I don't like. Not that it is bad, I just don't like it. Other than the snare I am really digging this. Sounds very noir to me.

Whats with the cats and the pyramid?
I absolutely love the bass line. There is something about the snare I don't like. Not that it is bad, I just don't like it. Other than the snare I am really digging this. Sounds very noir to me.

No idea really... I just wanted to put something there...
But I'm already getting tired of them actually, I'll probably change them to something more minimalistic in a while

Yea I do get the remark on the snare, I kinda like it, but I get why it sounds a bit strange maybe
Thanks though!

Grabbed a couple of the tracks to feature in upcoming mixes because I really love the sound of these and they come across as mixed well. I've grabbed the featured track in this post and the first one in your signature. I'll be in touch with you when anythng goes up and be sure to mention in the show where they came from as I usually speak in them.

I don't have a problem with the snare in this new darker track at all and like the general ambience that's portrayed. It's got that feeling of an enviroment like a club rather than being more direct and sounds nice. Good stuff!

I mean I don't have the knowledge to suggest any improvements :p if you've got a minute could you check out my track bro? http://dnbforum.com/threads/liquid-track-feedback-appreciated.186108/

The most important thing to work on is mixdown. The hats are a bit too loud, and that piano overpowers everything. The the vibe is there!

Grabbed a couple of the tracks to feature in upcoming mixes because I really love the sound of these and they come across as mixed well.

Oh thanks! Glad you like them that much!
Yea def hit me up when anything goes online, I'd love to hear it

The most important thing to work on is mixdown. The hats are a bit too loud, and that piano overpowers everything. The the vibe is there!

Oh thanks! Glad you like them that much!
Yea def hit me up when anything goes online, I'd love to hear it

Thanks man!

Bass is superb! Mixdown sounds clean and tight. Love those "reece wobs" that sound like "woom wooea".
About the snare, it sounds like it fits to the rest of the drums and its tight but there's kind of too much reverb on it which makes it fall a bit in the background. Also the character of the snare sounds more like hip hop, but that's a matter of taste :)

Overall i really like this, keep it going mate

I agree w/ Saftstein on the snare, and I think the extra room on the reverb is a big part of that. So maybe just trim some of the reverb down, but only slightly.

Also fantastic mixdown and mastering. Myself personally am just starting to find my ground and kind of going for older vibe stuff but at some point in the future it'd be great if I could PM you a WIP or two to get some suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom