software

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
ez production crew.
i have a macbook pro, with windows installed as well as OSX.
I have aready purchased reason and have used that for a bit although I lost all my files and everything a while ago.
How much is and would you say its worth buying logic? also which version would be better.
I know I could look myself at prices and stuff but I want to know your opinions!

If youre only starting out, it's better to stick with reason for a while, at least until you know it like the back of your hand. It's good to get the basics down before you start burning dolla on software.

Just like driving a car - you have to learn to use the pedals and steering wheel before you start learning advanced GPS.

Cant tell you about logic tho, never used!

It doesn't matter what you produce on, just use what you're comfortable with.
If you got Reason and you're happy with that, stick with it. If you're not finding it productive and not getting on with it. Get Logic?
Sounds like you're having no problems (apart from the lost files) so just go crazy on that.

It's still beyond me why anyone would want to install windows on a Mac tho :shittin:

yeah I am still beginner, reason was fine to use but the fact i lost my files due to windows crashing and deleting my local info could be the decider..
maybe i should just get reason for mac instead.
tbh risu the main reason i put windows on my mac back in the day was to play on some games, now i dont play on any games, so uv left me baffled as to why i bothered sticking it back on haha!

It's still beyond me why anyone would want to install windows on a Mac tho :shittin:

And me, really dont get it. Windows cant even run properly on PCs, its never going to do any good on a mac.

About Logic though, will offer you a lot more than reason in terms of audio processing (seeing as reason simply doesnt offer anything), and can always be used alongside reason, so it wouldnt have to be a replacement.

Personal prefrence though really, see if you can find someone/somewhere with logic and have a bash.

Back
Top Bottom