Software upgrade at 9:30PM (UK) tonight

welcome.gif

Started a little earlier than expected!

All done, please post in this thread if you come across any problems from 21:52 (UK) onwards.

Cheers :banana:

SPo0n said:
mozilla firebird, windows xp pro
How much smaller is it?

The style sheets have been upgraded to work with more browsers, I assume the size you have is the size you were meant to have.

I'll have a look into it anyways :)

well it used to fill the whole cell, now it's about 1/3 of it. minor issue and i'm not bothered, i was just being pedantic cos i've had a fucking shit day, and the last 2 years have been shit for me.

Fine here, might be to do with your ISP's cache, give it a day or so. They normally update every 24hrs or earlier!

Works pukka here.. Was the upgrade just security n shit or are there any more "features" now?

Keepin it wikkidy bo fella :D

ermm...correct bout that thingy, works fine now..but something that sbeen happenin for a while now, is that i cannot copy text from any post..thats really frustrating when it comes to copying tracklisting..any more help ?

GorDo said:
ermm...correct bout that thingy, works fine now..but something that sbeen happenin for a while now, is that i cannot copy text from any post..thats really frustrating when it comes to copying tracklisting..any more help ?
Highlighting is disabled :)

oh, and i noticed that ********* is a banned word...wtf man ? dont mind meself to be honest. propably your so sick of it that you cant live with the fear that the next post could contain the dreaded word, so
:ban:ohh..the dramaaaaa

:D :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom