[SOFT] Neomind - Saw Me

Always love your stuff man, dirty rolling filthy audio. Sounding great, love the central percussion really separate from the wide backing/synths.

I would say it needs some more sub here though, not really coming through on my sub here.

Let me know when this is finished.

@horace - Thanks man! =))

@silkworm - Yeah, you're pretty much right, sub is a tad low in the mix. Will post a clip here when finished :))

I had a slight feeling this would not be 'soft' :lol:

cant comment on the sub cos only listening on laptop speakers but overall sounding real dark and heavy (y)

thanks i will check it out.. you should do one on neurofunk reese also there is never enough inspiration :D this one sounds sick

If I made a neurofunk reese NeoLiveCast... Well I'm not the best at these kind of reeses but I could give it a try if a popular request comes up... ;)

Not sure, might be my headphones or something but the kick sounds a tiiiny bit too loud, otherwise its awesome

Not sure, might be my headphones or something but the kick sounds a tiiiny bit too loud, otherwise its awesome

Don't know if it's over focusing on the kick now but you might be right. Also the first kick of the tune is the loudest being like a 20% higher than the others may that got your attention over the kick through the whole song.

... I think you're right :) thanks!

Back
Top Bottom