Social group functions needed!

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
I've created a social group myself, ment for the forumusers from belgium.
To share upcoming events and such.

But, i find that the functions that the user that maintains the group hasn't got that much to say, and there arent much preferences to set.

I'd love to see some new functions, like uploading a pic (or entering the source of one), to use as an avatar for that group. At this moment i don't really know which users can and cannot upload an avatar for their group. Same ranking system with regular user avatars or not?

Or to enable notifications for a group. That it appears in your user cp or something like that. Because it's easily forgotten to check it every once and a while for updates and replies.

And yet another one: more functions to use when posting. Like quoting previous posts, ...

These are just some thoughts or possibilities that came up in my mind.
I'm just asking if there's anything possible like that at all. 'Cause i don't really know what adjustments admins can do inside vBulletin in this area.

Feedback on this please :not_worth
cheers

i'd like to see a rape button. so someone knows if they said that to you in real life you would rape them

Nah, but serious, anyone got any feedback on primary subject?
Goddamn, why is it so hard to discuss a feedback thing...

Yeah, ok, good. Nobody's interested in social groups. Good to know. (y)

Next dnbforum awards: Most failed thread.
Vote now! :D

This feedback malarky doesnt get much use does it lol, the mods dont care mate. Get over it.

I care though :) I think we should have them, but Im not a mod :(

This feedback malarky doesnt get much use does it lol, the mods dont care mate. Get over it.

I care though :) I think we should have them, but Im not a mod :(

yeah, it's sad. But if you don't ask it, you don't get it i guess.
The squeeky wheel gets the oil.
At least i've tried.

but thanks for the support man (y)

I'm down with this to :) and I think that a lot of other people are to, but a lot of people just don't check the feedback section of the forum regulary.. And I'm one of them I have to admit ..

Yeah social groups don't seem too big right now. Nothing much to do with them.

since the forum is in need of some maintenance and adjustments because of the new layout, this might be the time to gain some group functions! More group moderator functions please! Stickying threads, delete instead of soft delete, being able to thank posts in a social group, ...

Please!

Back
Top Bottom