Sober Raving

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Been smashing out the sober raves recently (due to being the driver and being a poor bastard). Been having some epic nights! Really goes to show you don't need drink and drugs to have a good time, and i never thought i'd say that lol. Anyone else do the same?

Yep, alot of the time I dont get smashed. Just have a few beers to get me in the mood. Much prefer it than stumbling around a fucked mess and not remembering anything about the night!

Yeah man it's awesome being able to remember a DJ's set in detail and stuff, i went to see Break on Friday just getting high and it was so good to just listen to the madness and properly take in what's actually going on instead of being a dribbling mess!!

I've never done it before, but I am feeling pretty inclined to. I want to go raving as often as possible but allow rinsing my cash and my body on chemical assistance each time. Maybe i'll remember more of the tunes that way as well.

I've never done it before, but I am feeling pretty inclined to. I want to go raving as often as possible but allow rinsing my cash and my body on chemical assistance each time. Maybe i'll remember more of the tunes that way as well.

Exactly what i thought, couldn't go raving as much because i though i would have to spend loads of money each time but you definitely don't NEED to. Try it mate see how you feel, yeah you probably won't have as good a night as if you were fucked, but you'll still have a good time, especially after you see your funds the next morning!

yeah man. I know I could easily enjoy the music without getting mashed, just need to get out of the habit of it. i'd probably still blaze though.

I've done it once not out of choice and didn't really like it to be honest. Being surrounded by people that are fukt when your not really fucks me off. I think because gettin fukt and raving has just gone hand in hand for so long. Mind you I'm pretty weak minded, easily persuaded, and have no self-control. And also I feel like a bellend brockin out sober.

saying that, youve reminded me of when i picked up some dud dingers for a rave, turned out to be Pips. Stood around for about an hour and half waiting to come up, and fuck all happened. worse feeling watching all the people who were blatently hooned, and thinking "i should be feeling the same as them"

i do it... BUT... i get tired. it sucks. if im sober, it gets to 12-1am and all i want to do is curl up in bed :(

yeah Im sure if I spent the whole time skanking out I would be knackered, but i would quite happily take a step back and enjoy the tunes, without going nuts to the them. subtle headnod

Sober raving is nang. A drink or two and no drugs means you get to enjoy things a a bit more and remember more the next day

drugs are neccesary when you keep getting dragged along to free-parties...hard-house is just horrible without chemical aid, well it's still horrible with chemical aid, you just care less

I think if I went sober I'd turn into one of those cunts who just stands by the wall and watches the rave nodding their head. I got to a rave to have one out with my mates, granted it would be better to remember more of the night, but I always remember certain tunes no matter how destroyed I am. I don't think I could get passed 2 o'clock without any juice, get tired mayn.

Go raving sober all the time purely because I hate how shit I feel on comedown the following days, usually a few drinks and maybe a couple biftas to keep me going throughout the night, always good being able to remember the previous night and not wake up wanting to die lol.

Back
Top Bottom