Dubstep Sobec - Deliverance

MisterApe

8bit junkie
VIP Junglist

So new dubstep tune! (So right now I'm making neurofunk, dubstep, glitch-hop/Neurohop, Hip-Hop and downtempo music :').) Was fun doing this, learned a lot of new techniques : ).
(Always make it a goal to improve with every tune.)

Enjoy!

Also! 1 follower away from my goal of 100 followers :D, which I'm really pleased with, next one is 500!

Last edited:
uh really a special one
i would listen to this track because the sounds are new, interesting and experimental. not a banger, but worth to listen too

Like Von was saying, some of the sounds in here are really neat and a couple unexpected ones here and there (like that vocal). Kinda reminds me a bit of Phace stuff, but dubstep-y. The Middle Eastern percussion pieces were cool too, and nice use of stereo panning for some of the the sfx.

The one little quibble I have is with the snare. I coulda done without the reversed layering, or at least not used as often. But that's a creative decision and I can't knock 'ya for it tbh. It's a pretty damn good effort all around.

Neat! :D

I kinda like the reverse layer personally, gives more character to the snare, but I can see what you mean about it being overused.
Thanks for the critique : ).

Sweet : ).

Looking back at it, I think I could have made the track itself louder, that's one of the few things that I don't like.
Fixing it in this Neurohop track I'm making though! : D

Back
Top Bottom