Dubstep Sobec - Corruption

Nice work... love the groove.
Maybe the drums need a more variation within each section, and less minimal fills? Have you got a sub in there? If you have, it needs to be weightier, and if not, you need one.
That's the first tune btw.

It needs most definitively a sub. Love the groove and the intro very well balanced :) Mix-wise it's good but it needs some variation in the drum pattern, an extra kick here or an extra snare there you know?? Overall it is a very good 140bpm track :)

No ya'll there's a sub in there, I can hear it. I think it's moreso the kick is so strong it's actually gutting the sub's presence a good deal, but that could be easily fixed.

If I were a rapper this is something I could spit on top of. Actually looking into getting a cheap audio recorder today so maybe.

Nice beat here tho dude; lead is interesting, percussion is tight. One of your strongest imho.

Last edited:
The production is like, just crazy. It's like, just so good. Everything works together really well, and i love the effects. I'm having some trouble with the bass content though, not hearing much of it. It could use some more percussive variation, and maybe a decent break after the first chorus.

Well, I was having some issues with how loud the bass was, when I made it louder by eq'ing it took away some of the vibe of the track.
Thanks for the kind words though! Very motivating : ).

Back
Top Bottom