Sobec - Antiprism (Downtempo)

Sounds good; definitely something I can rap to (well, that is if I were a rapper. Quasi at best xD). Good chillout vibe there, but I think you should flip the mid and close-out at the end around.

The closing section would work really well to still give the break and breathing room of the midsection while providing the change in feeling, and maybe for the end (last 20 or so seconds) go alt btwn the mid and the end on set intervals while automating the gain down, but otherwise just flip the mid for the end and end for mid.

A personal suggestion, to give a bit more flavor to the mix.

Haha you're more than welcome to record a rap for it if you want the wav or 320kbs mp3 ;).

And I'll keep your suggestions in mind for the next time I try some downtempo stuff :), it's really fun and I can suggest it to everyone.
Synths have a different character to them with the tempo than they do at 170-175bpm (To me at least, could be wrong.)

Bump!

Anything anyone would change on it? I kinda feel like the transitions into the breakdown and outro are too sudden. Gets rid of the flow that's in the drops.

Bass could go with a bit more variety, I agree (If you meant that. :) )
That's one thing I always seem to struggle with, coming up with a nice 8/16 bar loop is easy, but adding variety for the rest is always a bit of a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom