So...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dagz, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

It started NYE,

3 of us, Too much alcohol, 14 grams an 8th of which was the pures loads of weed. It messed me up.

For the last 4 days ive just been angry

I fell out with just about everyone, Today im like wah de fuk. With what feels like a massive comedown

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ive read through my posts i kept it relatively calm on here tbh just need to say a couple of things doe.

Ive just seen the picture thread i cant see what i was mad about? Is there something i missed?

Here's where my apology was coming for breaks but its not going to happen as i see no remorse from you what so ever. I was high and you took advantage of my emotional state of mind

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dirty breaks

Ive noticed you keep asking me if im gay. At first i didnt think anything of it just abit of banter. But then i had a think about it and seen some quotes from you to me

Well i think ino why... your trying to find out if im gay so you can ask me out! Well sorry bro but im no homo

ow and one thing i cant get my head round, I keep thinking about it, why did you save my picture to your computer? Why would you do that? And you did it before it was taken down which is even stranger...

I see you mension photoshop i hope its for that and not wank matterial mate!

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PS.

All your edits of me and sly are shit! im the mspaint master around here ;)

Sorry massive, fucking drugs mann, fucking drugs.

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

did sly sly you a sly one?

danwell likes this.
  3. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Think the pictures ive posted of Sly has sent a few of you crazy,

Sly had a sly sly then we did a sly one ;)

4. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Dagz you are sooo one of those people that makes things worse for themselves by reliving their stupidity..

Makes Waffle more interesting though.

Are you camp mate? You sounded a bit like a Nottingham/Midlands fag in that video..

5. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

ah man..don´t give em another platform to speak please.

6. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

How many times, I dont sound anything like i did on that video. No im not a Notts fag and stupid would be to just let things lay as they where.

They can give as much as they want the thing is about us chavs even if you lot win an argument with me. In my head i won whatever the outcome ;)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  7. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Think it's time to share my family pic with you guys?

8. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

9. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

Internetz
    Serious business and what not

10. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Fucking LOL!

11. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

HAHAHAAH...

DAGZ

12. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i rekon that weeds proper made ya para lad...

you know breaks doesnt give a shite right? and this is an internet forum.. and we ppl are mere figments of each others imaginations..

really tho.. why so serious? keep off the weed... this is not real life...

fes took the wafflez serious.. look what happend to him ... infact... what did happen to fes? where is the ol bean.

13. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

AIDS

14. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

15. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

It wasnt the weed bro the weed chills me out it was the magic powder.

You could be onto something there, could it be possible that breaks is infact fes? No noob makes that many posts in that amount of time unless they have been here before ;)

16. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

What if we make this thread the broken toenail thread? This thing really happened a few months ago, I was dreaming the following : I was playing soccer against a christian team, and those guys were soo fucking annoying saying things about how they love Jesus and such and they were winning aswell. They started to tease me with see, God is with us bla bla bla, I got sooo fucking frustrated I kicked the fella as hard as I could. The problem were though that I actually kicked in reallife I kicked the damn wall FULL FORCE and holy fucking shit did my toe hurt the nail was completely split from the top to the base.

The toenail in that picture is not mine.
    [​IMG]

17. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Thanks for grossing my thread out mannn

feet are so horrid unless they belong to a tight ass then and only then il give them a quick lick

18. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

May I ask you a question Psycoholic? How many months did you actually read only till you finally could be able to poorly copy anyone else on here?

19. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

Hmm its not that I find feet horrid, but I don't find them attractive either it doesn't make me hot, it doesn't make me cold it does nothing. Feet for me are nothing. Asses though as you mentioned are everything. Asses are the bomb, I fuck titties, I mean I don't give a fuck about them, I don't even like out of proportion big banger boobs, just nice firm and appropiate, its all about the rearend, oh and legs I like legs too. Long legs, and curvy legs, a womans legs ohh man the ooooooooh. Yeah legs and asses. back to you dagz, Where are you from btw ?

20. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

I'm not really sure, I guess since september thats not really that long. But who says I copy, perhaps I am who you are referring too. IP adresses are traceable arent they ?