So, yesterday I discovered I'm infected

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
with H1N1. I'm already taking the fucking Tamiflu. How fucked am I? Really, I feel like all my organs are rotten inside me now...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
gods dont do that, i thought you were fking dying in a sexually transmitted disease, those x-flus werent actually real you know that, they were a diversion and what they didnt want us to see cos i was at the football stadiums for the mass inocculations. so, in its mostest sense, i was distracted.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Get well soon.
Love DnBForum.
Except for Borf. He PM'd me saying he didn't want to subscribe to your newsletter.
But in all seriousness, get well soon buddy.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
unless you've got any underlying condition that might cause a bit of fuckery, you'll be fine.

I had swine flu, it was grim but i was fine in a few days.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
I woke up with this on christmas day a few years ago. By the time I contacted a doctor it was too late for any tamiflu. Knocked the shit out of me and I was still in bed into the new year. Couldn't eat a thing for a week. Lost about 2 stone.

The meds should see you well in no time.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
EAHHEAHEAHAEHAEHEAHEAHHEAHEA

if i could photoshop, thatd be the first order of business. that and getting off the gear. and when i say gear i mean infidelity, sodomy, rum and the lash

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
me and my old flat mate had swine flu once thinking it was a really bad hangover until he got carted out by paramedics and sent to hospital for the night on a drip and that. it was horrid but I pushed through. I thought it would be a good idea to basically crawl to the off license and get myself some buckfast, did it help? did it fuck,
true story

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
To all of you who wished me to get better, I really appreciate! You all live on my heart now! And to those who said I'll become a zombie, or have leper, or... well... I guess I need other third world disease to die... maybe malaria?