So when did Waffle become the Speaker forum?

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Maybe logikz hasnt found the button to change the name from 'waffle' to 'make a thread about your speakers' yet :alf:

:teeth: :pissonmyfacesmiley: :teeth:

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
You're itching to move the thread aren't you Gumby? Those days are over I'm afraid you'll just have to learn to live with the mess..

Gumby

VIP Junglist
the thread? theres like 4 of the damn things! they're multiplying!

I've said it before, I dont come to dnbforum to discuss dnb related stuff. what nonsense! :hotpants:

Gumby

VIP Junglist
sorry Harry we already had a red haired mod. Its wouldnt be an accurate representation of the population if we had two redheads.

its time for someone BLACK! where's borf?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I think if I did put my mind to it, I could change Waffle to "SpeakerzAtADnB" section, but I'd get in trouble.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what button, im still revelling in the accomplishment of having found the italics button (i did italics on people like a year ago) AND my most recent triumph, the post quick reply button! being mod has its advantages eh! not you adumb, yiy dont even have unlimited pm space, haha.

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
sorry Harry we already had a red haired mod. Its wouldnt be an accurate representation of the population if we had two redheads.

its time for someone BLACK! where's borf?
I'm covered in mud and my own excrement at the moment, I reckon I could fill the quota if everyone squinted.