So What's Should I Pay For This

Steve'sCat

The unreleased pressing of Music Takes You by Blame...

There was a hundred or so pressed up with the Seal samples to my knowledge - how much is it worth?

Cheers in advance.

Id pay whatever I thought to be decent price. it doesn matter what anyone thinks really dude. If you want to pay £50 for then pay £50.

Who is anyone to tell you how to spend your money?

I paid £80 for a limited edition vinyl pack of Grooveriders Mysteries of Funk about 2 years ago. Saw it Reckless Records in Camden last week for £16. Didnt mind one bit coz I wanted it and I paid what i could afford.

Music is priceless man and if you love it, money dont matter.

I dont think this has helped you at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know how much you end up paying

Take it easy.

If you're not an obsessive, would be worth bearing in mind their was a bottleg copy of this pressed not long ago.

MAy still be some left at redeye.

Steve'sCat said:
The unreleased pressing of Music Takes You by Blame...

There was a hundred or so pressed up with the Seal samples to my knowledge - how much is it worth?

Cheers in advance.
the seal version of that tune can fetch anywhere from 15-100gpb easily(if not more). Honesty, i wouldnt pay that much, but thats just me.

Last edited:
Yeah this one's worth a little bit...I've seen it go for like $150-200 on ebay, someone's usually selling one on there every couple of months or so.

That 12" and the vocal version of finest illusions by foul play I think are two of the scarsest but highest in-demand ol skool breakbeat records out there :D

beatfreak said:
I paid £80 for a limited edition vinyl pack of Grooveriders Mysteries of Funk about 2 years ago. .

Damn!, I picked that up for £12. :D
So worth it, proper underrated album.

Back
Top Bottom