So What's Should I Pay For This

The unreleased pressing of Music Takes You by Blame...

There was a hundred or so pressed up with the Seal samples to my knowledge - how much is it worth?

Cheers in advance.

beatfreak

Id pay whatever I thought to be decent price. it doesn matter what anyone thinks really dude. If you want to pay £50 for then pay £50.

Who is anyone to tell you how to spend your money?

I paid £80 for a limited edition vinyl pack of Grooveriders Mysteries of Funk about 2 years ago. Saw it Reckless Records in Camden last week for £16. Didnt mind one bit coz I wanted it and I paid what i could afford.

Music is priceless man and if you love it, money dont matter.

I dont think this has helped you at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know how much you end up paying

Take it easy.

Ol Skee

Original Kakalak Asshole
Steve'sCat said:
The unreleased pressing of Music Takes You by Blame...

There was a hundred or so pressed up with the Seal samples to my knowledge - how much is it worth?

Cheers in advance.
the seal version of that tune can fetch anywhere from 15-100gpb easily(if not more). Honesty, i wouldnt pay that much, but thats just me.

Last edited:

nickdawg

nuthin but the dawg in me
Yeah this one's worth a little bit...I've seen it go for like $150-200 on ebay, someone's usually selling one on there every couple of months or so.

That 12" and the vocal version of finest illusions by foul play I think are two of the scarsest but highest in-demand ol skool breakbeat records out there :D

Cube

www.exegene.com
VIP Junglist
beatfreak said:
I paid £80 for a limited edition vinyl pack of Grooveriders Mysteries of Funk about 2 years ago. .

Damn!, I picked that up for £12. :D
So worth it, proper underrated album.