So what's everyone doing for the New Year?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Indi, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

As you may or may not know, I'm actually coming home for Christmas and New Year (20th Dec to 7th Jan). I plan on traveling down south for NYE in order to meet a few peeps of the dnb boards. So what's everyone doing and do you think its time for the 1st official dnbforum meetup?

2. Swan'e Style

Swan'e Style Hollyoaks Bizness

This is what im doin new years eve , in this order most probably

:beers: :drunk: :jackson: :drunk: :sick: :fuckjoo: :boxing: :sick: :first_dat :hold_hand :sixty_nin :sick: :piss: :cops:

3. craigblap

craigblap Member

looks good :D

4. DJ SCUBA

DJ SCUBA Vinyl Addict

5. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

You lot know what I'll be doing :(

Still, life is good!

6. scholes

scholes Waffley Versatile

Midnight barbecue (asado) with the wife and inlaws then at 2am of to a club called Coyote which is owned by diego maradona and is five clubs in one with an outdoor section at the back that has palm trees, ponds and bridges etc. No DnB there which is a bummer but the VIP section is always a top House Dj. I always get in the vip just for being foreign!!
    [​IMG]
    Crap pic but the only one I could find.

7. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

To be honest havnt really thought about what to do this year. I don't even know what i'm doing for my 21st and that's next Saturday!!!

8. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

:D
    haha, is that because of dustek the 2nd ?!
    when is it due anyway?

9. mesh

mesh Active Member

No idea. I have time off work, but have been so looking forward to this holiday right here, that I havent given a thought to Xmas/NYE.

I was lucky enough to have an awesome 99-2000 NYE and have been trying to top it since, with not much luck

10. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

NYE tends to be the same every year or at least it is when you go to raves…spent a few years going to ‘the biggest, the best. The loudest etc etc’ raves….and to be honest thye get very samey and the night ends up being exactly the same as every other big rave.. really boring..plus its so busy you loose your mates for half the night, spend ages getting a beer, and deal with hundreds of gurnin munters who think double dropping 6 pills is a good way of bringing in the new year!

Seriously though..id recommend getting out of the UK for NYE… I go to eastern europe now for NYE..its brilliant..its snowy, everyone is happy, the clubs are nice, fair enough dnb is hard to find but the you can get champagne for the price of a warm stella at Slammin etc ..im off to Prague for a week this year..cant wait…I love Nye and don’t want to spoil it by being at a sweaty rave….

I love the music but feel like all raves are so similar these days…..its just lonnnnngg
    :rik: