so what u guys think?

Most of the time I'm on this forum is at work so I can't listen to audio.

I will jump on my PC when I get in tonight and give you some feed back fella.

In the mean time if you wanna hear something I have done, I posted a link to this the other day... some feed back on that would be cool too

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=67050

pretty sick well trancy i think drums need to be more punchy tho but thats my opinion might not be the way u want it to sound

sound sweet tho bud

Right I have had a listen. Good track mate... there are a few bits I would personally do...

I think the main bassline sounds like its been filtered a bit too much... If you let the high frequencys out a bit more then it might make the bass sound a bit more growly and I think that would suit the track.

I think the snare could do with another layer, just something a bit snappy to bring it out to the front of the mix a bit more.

I would think about making the intro slightly shorter, but thats just my personal preference on this style of dnb.

I like the vocal sample over it, it suits the mood of the track.

Over all a nice tune you got going there mate.

Pretty good track, I'm really liking the subtle background noises, it gives the track a nice texture, the only thing I would say is the bass is sounding a little muddy and the snare sounds like it needs to be a bit more prominent. Apart from that, nice work.

Back
Top Bottom