So what the hell is happening to 2006

Wow what was I going to say?

Ohh yes.... WOW! DnB was so much more fun in 2002. I don't think it will ever be that good again. Part of the reason was there was a great little shop just an hour away from me that I could visit every week. Not only that but there were so many cool 1992/3/4/5 sounding records that I could buy 5 or more 12"s every week and feel good about my buys. To top that all off, the natural high I felt while listening to my "Shore thing" mix on my bike at 6am in the morning on the boardwalk was just unreal!!!!!! Top tune for 2002, Monkey Buisness "Too Much" OMG!!!! THAT IS A CHOON! That was my personal theme for that summer. You tell me theres tunes that are as dope as "Too Much" and I'll get excited enough to visit the DnB section of Juno again. :D

Anyone worried about the forthcoming months in 2006 should go dload the current value fire recs mix.......this should settle any worries as this shit is incredible...:rambo:

sdm said:
2006, for me:

Limewax LP :slayer:
Black Sun Empire LP :slayer:
Spor LP (hopefully) :slayer:
Barcode LP :slayer:

I'm excited, I don't really go for any of the album's you mentioned hehe :)

Plus you got all my faves making dope tunes, especially the bad boy Ewun!

Ewun is the fucking man!!! I got the Face Off 12" in a grab box of promo's from Release Records... man I about shat myself...

planet monday actually amazed me, i aint a jump up fan but the production and variety are top class.

breakage lp was just lovely, concord dawns chaos by design is amazing for being able to bump at home and also tear down any club the tunes make it to.

limewax and spl both have amazing stuff out and on the way

bastard child recordings will deverstate anything youve heard until now!

2006 is shaping up to be a pretty phat year in my book!

@bad ace, u jus need to open your ears mang ;)

I did a google search for "Escape from planet Monday" + crap and my post showed up first... which is the feeling I'm getting after listening to the promo. Christ. Maybe I'm wrong and will love it after another 5 repeats.

First time I've heard wanted to use the word "clownstep", even though I love Pendulum and stilton.

well this year is going to be one of the sickest year for albums ever. logistics, subfocus, teebee and calyx collab, d-bridge & fierce collab, goldie, commix, mist, fuck, its going to be the best year for dnb ever!

of course atm the absolute don is alaskas (paradox) album ... and amit and breakage :teeth:

fuck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom