>> SO WHAT SHOES GRACE YOUR FEET AT PRESENT <<

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
>> SO WHAT SHOES GRACE YOUR FEET AT PRESENT <<

well worn out ^^ from being in france :shit_happ into the bin they went yesturday ..... sad day ,love them ...

now im rolling a pair of new brown globes very simular to me kostons but cheapier >> £30 << tkmax !!!!

wooo hooo

so come on what do people on here grace there feet with

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
newest ones, still squeaky..!!

limited number on this colour, got em new on ebay fer £30!! c'mon!

and my pride and joy:

:love: :inlove:

im such a girl when it comes to shoes.!! :oops:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I gots me a pair of these recently

I've also got a pair of Timberland, some Nike Shox, and a really old pair of Circa Muskas (the grey and red ones with the zipper tongue stash) that I just can't bear to part with, so I just loaf around the flat with them.
I like shoes :teeth:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Ha ha, I'll take some pics when I get home (how sad!), I love buying trainers!

Got a pair of Vans on at work though, all black ones.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

the fattest runners is always a safe bet. too bad about to orange color but i am in hollad.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
logikz said:

the fattest runners is always a safe bet. too bad about to orange color but i am in hollad.
They're sick (and I don't mean in a positive way). Like something you used to were at school. But whatever licks your stick innit.

josh

"LOUD NOISES!"
Agreed on the Adidas-polystyrene-sweatshop-stylin' there, not my thing but if they're comfortable and you dig the look go for it I say.

Likin' everybody elses tho, I'm mildly uninteresting at the moment with a pair of Emerica Heretic 2, alhough bizarrely, mine are in black and red, a colour which isn't even on their site?!?! Anyway they're comfy as fuck and are still in one piece after taking a battering from unicycling and raving it up, and thats all that matters in my book!

mesh

VIP Junglist
Indi said:
Hahaha nice (y) :teeth:

But seriously, if you wore them at my old high school, you'd have them taken off you and your head stoved in with them.

well that did happen in high school but I didin't realise it was the shoes

soundgirl

Queen of the Stupids
VIP Junglist

in black. they're my sunday shoes. really fucking holey. but i love them and i refuse to throw them out. most comfy shoes EVER.