So..... What are peeps up to tonight?

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Anyone up to anything?

Ive got 2 logo's to design and a Flyer for my November event!....aarrgghh.... long night in for me!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
going up to force, again. for the 3rd day in a row.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
If the weather holds I'm gonna try and play a couple of games of table tennis in the garden, if not then a mix... either way I'll accompany it with a beer and a bifta...

Bit of dinner - dunno what yet... chat to the guys, etc, etc... The missus is out with her mates tonight so I'll just be chilling with the guys tonight...

Fairly standard shit really!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
will do. he wasn't there last night. hopefully he will be tonight.

i swear i'm starting to smell like essance of force. it's really not a good look.

logikz

I Am Not The King
off to the gym, then sessions cancelled today so i will be heading straight home to fuck with the worm break in my sampler. ill tell you how it went, and, if my girlfriend was doing anything because she wasnt expecting me home so soon from the whipped cream store

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Logos are a nightmare... I know the feeling.... I got three web banners for hardware and breakin science to finish .. by tomorrow.. still got to finish another flyer and get it sent off and need to get another one done for Monday.. and thats outside of 9-5 work!

Plus I got Die's new Skate or Die EP to finish off and a load of little bollocky jobs to do.. just spent the last two hours trawling through stock photos of skateboarders... welcome to the world of a designer lol...

mean while im organising getting that dubplate tee into record shops...

And then ive got to meet a mate to organise our internal flights when we are in Thailand for Xmas...

busy busy busy!

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Actually, slight change of plan...

Gonna go to the pub after work... Table tennis will have to wait...

I know your pain Lokki - my flatmate does lots of flyers and record covers etc outside of his 9 to 5, he basically never stops working, gets home gets the Mac out and works continually till he goes to bed, every fucking day...

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Logos are a nightmare... I know the feeling.... I got three web banners for hardware and breakin science to finish .. by tomorrow.. still got to finish another flyer and get it sent off and need to get another one done for Monday.. and thats outside of 9-5 work!

Plus I got Die's new Skate or Die EP to finish off and a load of little bollocky jobs to do.. just spent the last two hours trawling through stock photos of skateboarders... welcome to the world of a designer lol...

mean while im organising getting that dubplate tee into record shops...

And then ive got to meet a mate to organise our internal flights when we are in Thailand for Xmas...

busy busy busy!

where do you get your stock pics from mate??

know any free sites for them aswell??

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
going round the missus to babysit... which means put the kids to sleep and crack on with some poking.:D

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
where do you get your stock pics from mate??

know any free sites for them aswell??

nah...

IStockphoto is the cheapest. Theya re pretty good.. nearly 2000 photos under the title 'skateboarder'!!

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
tryna get hold of some green??

anyone got any in driving distance of Reading??

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm working til about half 8 then i'm going to chill with the missus and rinse some x-box b2b with some smoking of plants.

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
I'm upto sweeeeet fuck all....
Trying to think what to do for my 21st....
Any idea's guys?!?!