So we have another dnb tune at number 1 in the UK singles chart

thats weak...production is crap, no vibe, sounds thin as fuck and those drums are piss poor
sounds like a non dnb producer has had a go at makin a commercial tune and failed miserably..how is it number 1? its not even really catchy?...
fresh - hot right now is a million times better, shit hot production with a proper vibe to it..video is queer as fuck too, horses?.......

Don't really understand how this is number one, as far as shitty cheesy dnb tunes go there is far better songs out there that don't sound like a novice mixed it down.

it will pass.
the beauty of pop music is that it's utterly worthless and disposable.

infact come to think of it most music is like that unless it's genuinely good

I think it's art.

Rudimental_1.jpg

Last edited:
in my humble opinion i think this is not dnb for the real heads. Maybe its to synthy / cheesy no real amen breaks or whatever...
I think this kind of dnb style is almost perfect to attract new and young people to the scene.

To make them aware en conscious about this style of music.
I that kind of perspective, i think this track meets all the requirements and qualities.

Offcourse there is always something to whine about.. Being critical isnt a bad quality.
There is a huge social and cultural' gap/diverence between the pop culture and underground / bass / dnb culture. And i'm glad.

This tracks does not have the sound as an avid dnb head would expect. And it maybe isn't the real deal.
The fact still remains that this is a new original drum and bass track, made by a recognized and respected producer.
And if you love soul and dnb.. how the hell could you not like it then??

This tracks does not have the sound as an avid dnb head would expect. And it maybe isn't the real deal.
The fact still remains that this is a new original drum and bass track, made by a recognized and respected producer.
And if you love soul and dnb.. how the hell could you not like it then??

original drum and bass track, really? There's some original d&b but this is definitely not. production sounds very poor. I presume this only made it to the top because of a massive promotion machinery behind this release. I don't think you will ever hear anyone play this on any d&b party at all.

Back
Top Bottom