So this is what Spor is doing nowadays...

Patrick93

Fucking screechy shit, I actually liked his early output as Feed Me but now he's jumping on the Skrillex brostep bandwagon. Shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear that we never see a Spor release again. He has huge succes as Feed Me, and this screechy drumstep is what makes money right now, so yeah. Full Colour needs a release :/

as long as hes making bangers like that I dont give a fuck what his side project is or isnt. Bit like DJ Fresh, as long as making Gatekeeper, he can push out shit like Louder all he wants

don't worry his album is still coming. Chris Renegade said this a lil' while ago on the Lifted forum :
« Jon is very busy with his feed me project, correct. His plans are to finish the D&B album, and it's so almost there. Fustrating I know, but I like to let him get on with what he wants to do musically and not stress him, it's not good for the creative process when artists are pushed into making tunes. Saying that, I'm hoping it will be finished up in the next couple of months. »

don't worry his album is still coming. Chris Renegade said this a lil' while ago on the Lifted forum :
« Jon is very busy with his feed me project, correct. His plans are to finish the D&B album, and it's so almost there. Fustrating I know, but I like to let him get on with what he wants to do musically and not stress him, it's not good for the creative process when artists are pushed into making tunes. Saying that, I'm hoping it will be finished up in the next couple of months. »

Aaah fair play, sounds really good. Hopefully it will be a nearly all dnb album, because the electro/dubstep is for Feed Me.

His output as Feed Me is kind of hit and miss for me. The only Feed Me tracks that I like all that much are Jodie and Muscle Rollers.

i like this tune. but hey let him do his thing eh hes done so much for dnb! legend... atleast hes not playing acoustic guitar in a rendition of "SPOR LIVE"

I don't really understand what the guy is doing. First he releases dubstep as Spor and now it's DNB as Feed Me. Make up your mind, Jon.

Back
Top Bottom