Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
According to HC's top ten:

01. Johnny L
Evar (dub)

02. High Contrast
Seven Black Notes (Hospital Dub)

03. City Reverb
Central Heating - SBS & Drumsound Remix (dub)

04. 2 Fisted Tales
Rushmore (TFT)

05. Blame
Bring Me Down (720)

06. Friction & K-Tee
Fired Up (dub)

07. Nu:Tone (
Balaclava vs System (Dub)

08. Bloc Party
One Month Off (Witchita)

09. High Contrast
Basement Track - HCs Upstairs Downstairs RMX (Hospital Dub)

10. Sigma
Nexus (dub)

Was talking about this song at the weekend funnily enough! This is one of my favourite songs definately!
Any audio would be nice please. Thanks $marty! :clown:

One of my all time faves, Cyantific finished with this at Bassix on boxing day, Its one of those tunes I would have said shouldnt have been remixed if I hadnt heard it before hearing about it, however its a worthy remix

oooo sounds naughty. basement track is one of my all tiem favs and one of the tunes that got me into the scene. look forward to this one. btw does nayone know what high contrast is doing with himself these days. i no hes working on a film, but apart from that is he doen with dnb????

he is doing a best of high contrast, with all his remixs and classic tunes for a cd release. Then doing a few new tunes to accompany.

i still play original of this

the dub version.. allow the bird bleating on

"ARE YOOOOOU DOWNNNNN INN THE BAAAAASEMEEENNTT. WHAAT ARE YOOOOU DOIIING DOOOWN THHEREEE??"
Some proper crazy samples in the dub version.

I love love love this tune, def want to hear the remix!

Basement track is the theme tune to the parties me & my housemates put on in the basement (renamed the Bass-ment) of our house... Spent 3 hours squeezing a sofa down there last night so we'd have some more seating for our next event. Had to lube it up with margarine and everything!

Back
Top Bottom