So. There is another Turt on here.. Callin you out mate!! ;)

turtDJ

So In searching for one of my posts i discover you, Turt 17 from manchester... Do you fancy having a little mix off - no beef, just braggin' rights? I have been the Original Turt since 1989 my friend.. We'll judge just on amount of DL's and amount of nice comments (if any)

You will have the Home advantage as you are a DnB DJ - and I play anything but - (love DnB but 90% of my DJ pals mix DnB so whats the point??)

so message me or reply if your down dude, and lets have the beats decide for us!

Peace!

i just spoke to terrance and he says he has had the name turt since 1988 around the time the teenage mutant hero turtles became popular!

My nan once awoke from one of her many comas to find a small gathering of plastic green army men around her groin, after borrowing her nightie & hairbrush to milk my prostate & masturbate in her full length mirror, I had mistaken her long, withered, pungent & woody coloured Labia for a Nazi stronghold & had assembled my forces ina diamond head formation attack position for maximum effectivity...

Easy mistake to make I think you'll agree, but we all laughed it off over a cup of Ovaltine & scene 13 of A Serbian Film.

you lot are quite cryptic

images

Yes it does seem quite triptych

you lot are quite cryptic

425064090_31b1a79648_m.jpg

for 40,000 points
what "W" is a batter or dough-based cake having many different varieties depending on its country of origin?
and can also be used to describe someone speaking evasively?

does anyone actually know this turt fella then? recon he'd be up for a bit of mixing - just for giggles...?and more importantly i guess - does anyone know how good his skills are!! :p

does anyone actually know this turt fella then? recon he'd be up for a bit of mixing - just for giggles...?and more importantly i guess - does anyone know how good his skills are!! :p

The average hawk moth can live for up to 2 months

Back
Top Bottom