So the Frozen Planet remix comp i entered.....

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
I was hoping an outright winner would be picked from the entries by the label but my worst nightmare has happened.....

5 of the best entries will go up for the public to vote on 22nd December!

So what that basically means is the person with the most soundcloud, facebook, twitter etc followers will win :/

Fucking hate shit like this coz if i get picked 1> i dont have a following, i just do it as a hobby 2> so im gonna struggle to pimp my shit out as i dont fancy begging for votes but if im serious im gonna have to.

fucking hell!!!!!

Yeah that's a bit of a shitter.. Forgot to send ours off, so wont have to worry about that..

Why don't you stop pussy footing about an just ask the question?! We all know you are only telling us this so we vote for you

I got you on sound cloud I need a link. You want me to post a bunch of comments?

I was hoping an outright winner would be picked from the entries by the label but my worst nightmare has happened.....

5 of the best entries will go up for the public to vote on 22nd December!

So what that basically means is the person with the most soundcloud, facebook, twitter etc followers will win :/

Fucking hate shit like this coz if i get picked 1> i dont have a following, i just do it as a hobby 2> so im gonna struggle to pimp my shit out as i dont fancy begging for votes but if im serious im gonna have to.

fucking hell!!!!!

I feel your pain! I make it a point now to not enter anything where there is a "public" vote, as it more often than not is tainted by people with nothing better to do but SPAM the hell out of the system and their shitty tune. The fact that they didn't alert you to this until after the submission is a pisser. That said, post a link and I'll be happy to vote the fuck out of it.

Cheers.

This reminds me of some of the djs who win dj comps to play at big events. Shocking some of them, they have a huge following but clang using virtual dj

dude i respect your music...

real shit.

youre one of the best fucking producers ive heard in the true underground. you gotta stay with it bruh.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom